it summer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
can get myself motavated to do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what do i do?????????:drinker:

Replies

• vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I told myself there's no reason that I would be sitting inside the house when I"m not doing anything. So, I try and stay as active as possible. So, I ride my bike, take my dog for a walk, play tennis, just anything. :smile:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    try gardening. relaxes me, and burns a ton o cals.....
  • schmoopie1213
    Options
    SOUND AWESOME BUT WHAT CAN I DO INSIDE!!!!!!!!!
    CANT GO OUTSIDE CAUSE WE GO BAD NEIGHBORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WE GOT A POOL BUT IM MOVING IN 5 DAYS????????????????
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    If you search on the internet there are a lot of sites with workout suggestions to do at home, most of them are very doable. Some suggestions without searching, you could run on the spot, jump rope (you can make the motions with your hands and body even without a skipping rope, does the same thing), jumping jacks, crunches...you can do it!! Or hey, just put on some music and dance!! Great workout and its fun, don't lose hope!!
    Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    If you search on the internet there are a lot of sites with workout suggestions to do at home, most of them are very doable. Some suggestions without searching, you could run on the spot, jump rope (you can make the motions with your hands and body even without a skipping rope, does the same thing), jumping jacks, crunches...you can do it!! Or hey, just put on some music and dance!! Great workout and its fun, don't lose hope!!
    Good luck :flowerforyou:

Yes, there's a ton of stuff you can do inside, sometimes it's about being creative though. You can also use fitness DVD's, lift weights, run in place, lunges and squats, etc...