You may not be losing Weight, But yes to inches.--Pic

Options
So as you may see from the photo, I've come a long way.. I still have more inches to lose and looking forward to losing 15 lbs. I'm only 5' tall and I'm currently laying right on the broder of my "good" BMI..

People please take pictures.. It's the only way you will notice your weight lost.. If I wouldn't have taken these photo, I would not have noticed the weight lost and all my improvement... I now see that even though, I have not lost any additional weight in a pretty long time.. I am toning down.. So my overall workout and healthy eating is still working.. Just not showing on the scale..
Untitled1.jpg

Replies

• ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • _Shelley_
    Options
    You look great! You've really toned up :) Keep up the good work!
  • Great post....and the difference between the second and third pic (given such limited weight loss) is fantastic. You've come a long way...congratulations :)

ETA: just saw the fourth picture...all I can say is WOW !!
  • jennhase
    jennhase Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I think you have just inspired me to take pics!! lol you look great!
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    I think you have just inspired me to take pics!! lol you look great!

Yes.. Please do. Trust me I couldn't believe it until I SAW it... The results are there. We just have to take pictures to see them.
  • lialuck13
    Options
    You look awesome! Gorgeous stomach!
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    You look awesome! Gorgeous stomach!

Thank you.. I am still working hard and strong.. Trying to look good for the hubby and healthy for my two kiddos..
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely right!!! I need to start taking pics, but because I tend to shy away from "full body" shots, I haven't been able to totally wrap my brain around the changes in my body. Thanks for sharing, you look AWESOME!!!
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    THANKS FOR POSTING THIS! And you have done fantastic work! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks so much for posting this! You look great!
  • jtmurph7
    jtmurph7 Posts: 83
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING!!! I started out right where you were. I am 5'ft also.. We have no room for excess weight:huh: I did take some starting pictures. Since I am doing a reset I have gained some weight. It is a little hard to wrap my head around that I have to gain weight first in order to loose weight:grumble: .. I have a couple of weeks left and I am going to do my first cut. I hope to look as good as you do in a year!

Tammy
  • KyliAnne26
    KyliAnne26 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this! Very good advice. I just 're-joined' MFP and I was debating about pictures, because last time I did it it was pretty rough. I had such a hard time looking at my body and was appalled at how much it had changed that I was completely discouraged and didn't last another 2 weeks on my 'new healthy lifestyle." I'll give it another go... at least this time, looking at pictures of myself in my underwear won't be so much of a shocker, since I've finally come to terms with my weight gain and am seriously ready to lose it this time!!
  • wykyd
    wykyd Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm going to start taking pics. lol Thank you!
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the photos. What a difference! You are so right - pictures speak volumes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!