Fat pouch bouncing during exercise

Options
So. I have a lot of lower belly fat. I actually call it a "fanny pack of fat" that hangs above my pelvis. I've never had this before and in my previous weight loss attempts I just needed a good bra. I find this little fanny pack flops around and makes me feel really uncomfortable and is hindering my drive and routine.

I have the xbox kinect fitness evolved game (I am using it to ease back a routine and drop a little weight so that I can move on to a treadmill/gym) and it has a lot of jumping/running /movement things and this little fat pouch bounces around and I find myself wanting to hold it so it stops bothering me. This means my arms can't hold the small weights or do other things.

Any advice? or has anyone had this problem and got a solutions? My goal is to get back to running and I tend to be all excited to start working out only to have this thing bother me enough that I avoid some exercises and I don't want to do that.

Replies

• chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Compression exercise clothing works wonders for keeping the jiggly bits from jiggling. :)
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I have got an apron from c sections. I have found it annoying too so now I wear spanx under my clothes when i'm exercising to hold it in and stop the wibble.x
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    When I first started exercising, I had the same problem. I just wore a super tight tanktop or t shirt when I exercised. It helped a lot. It still jiggled around but it didn't hurt. Good luck! Keep up the workouts and eating right and it will be gone before you know it!
  • obmckenzie
    obmckenzie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'll have to try some tighter clothes then, maybe that will help. Thank so much guys!