Zumba Rush

Options
Jennis0212
Jennis0212 Posts: 37 Member
Has anyone tried the new Zumba Rush from Xbox? I am going to try it out tonight and wanted to see if anyone had any feedback. I hope its as much fun as it looks.

Replies

• No, but let me know what you think!
  • hels4397
    hels4397 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Go to a class. You'll have more fun and burn more calories. trust me on this one :bigsmile:
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Been doing Zumba classes for a year and I love them!!! Would pay just about any amount of money to keep going. Insane I know.
  • Jennis0212
    Jennis0212 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    The game is a lot of fun. i go to classes at the gym and i like them but sometimes its a little hard getting there during the week so i wanted something to do at home as well. the game is so realistic i couldnt believe it and the moves are the some of the same ones that they do in the class so i didnt have to do a lot of the instructional on how to do the steps before starting. the songs are great too.i have only played once but i tried to see everything it had. i am going play more this weekend.
  • ktkatz
    ktkatz Posts: 6
    Options
    Has anyone tried the new Zumba Rush from Xbox? I am going to try it out tonight and wanted to see if anyone had any feedback. I hope its as much fun as it looks.

I have it and used it once so far, but i will tell you it is a good work out and i have been to zumba classes and the only difference is i have more room there then at home, but as for the work out it great.