Please help...this is the kind of support I need when I mess

Options
Made a mistake with my lunch and maybe a little with my breakfast but I don't want to give up on my day.....this is what I've got remaining in terms of an evening meal......can anyone suggest anything, or is this a website which can help????
Remaining 245 calories
Carbs 114
Fat -17
Protein -18
Sugar 24
Salt 1,010

Replies

• AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Not sure about dinner for 245 calories, but if it was me, I would go and do some exercise that burned 250-350 calories so as to have closer to a 500 calorie dinner.

Otherwise, maybe a marinated, baked chicken breast with some salad?
  • Gingerjoanna
    Options
    Thank you...looks like another Zumba class for me......followed by a salad :) I'm just so tired today....dragging myself to the gym seems like a real chore.

OK going to psych myself up....it's nearly the weekend......weigh in on Monday...really want to have lost 2 pounds.....get to Gym!!!
  • purpletrillium
    Options
    I agree, take the Zumba class even if you're tired. I did that the other day, and was so glad I did. I felt more energized after class.
  • japruzze
    japruzze Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    If you don't to work for extra calories, then my dinner is 4 oz turkey breast, salad and dressing for around 220 calories.
  • supercatie18
    supercatie18 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Make an egg scramble- 2 eggs plus add a ton of veggies and maybe some cheese if you can afford the cals. I make an egg fritatta with eggs, tomatoes, spinach, onions, 2tsp olive oil and a sprinkling of goat cheese... delish and only around 250 cals
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    do another WORKOUT...make a salad at home with baked chicken or fish...
  • mtracy11
    Options
    Could you walk for 30 minutes? that should burn about 225 or so...salad with chicken is probably your best bet.
  • davitalynette
    davitalynette Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yep - Same as everyone else! I would work out and burn some calories (maybe even do some heavy duty cleaning to burn calories if you don't feel like leaving). I would just get moving :)
  • trinajoy7
    trinajoy7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Lean cuisine works for me, there are some that fit your calorie needs. Whatever you do, don't beat yourself up about it, tomorrow is a new day, think positive and you will be ok, good luck!!!
  • MzzAisha
    MzzAisha Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah that Zumba class will burn some cals off for you :)
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'd get in a work out if it were me, but if that's not an option I have some go to meals at home. The Gorton's Grilled Fillets (in the frozen section) are only about 80-100 calories depending on which one you have. Couple that with a salad or some frozen veggies makes for a fairly low calorie meal.
  • FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Veggie stir fry....that should stay under 200 calories, depending on the sauce used.
  • Gingerjoanna
    Options
    Thank you all sincerely (I love this site, people are so helpful), took on board the majority of suggestions and went to Zumba (even ended up being quite funny, new steps and everyone was tripping over each other) and had grilled chicken with salad.....I have become addicted to Franks Extra Hot sauce and splash everything with it........I don't think it's too bad on the calorie scale....but feel better for having done some exercise.