Alcohol choices

Options
So tomorrow is my big 3-0! Plus it's my "golden birthday"! Turning 30 on the 30th! Tonight is my party/outing and I'd certainly like to have a couple drinks! :drinker: I know none of it can be good for your diet, but come on! I'M TURNING 30! :laugh: Anyone have any suggestions besides lite beers? I'm normally a Smirnoff Ice drinker, but those have WAY too many calories!

Thanks!

Beckie :smile:

Replies

• Jayberian
    Jayberian Posts: 60
    Options
    So tomorrow is my big 3-0! Plus it's my "golden birthday"! Turning 30 on the 30th! Tonight is my party/outing and I'd certainly like to have a couple drinks! :drinker: I know none of it can be good for your diet, but come on! I'M TURNING 30! :laugh: Anyone have any suggestions besides lite beers? I'm normally a Smirnoff Ice drinker, but those have WAY too many calories!

Thanks!

• NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Either diet sprite or diet sierra mist mixed with Melon Skyy vodka. Tastes fantastic and no hangover, skyy is supr ultra filtered, I've NEVER felt bad after drinking it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Jayberian
    Options
    Either diet sprite or diet sierra mist mixed with Melon Skyy vodka. Tastes fantastic and no hangover, skyy is supr ultra filtered, I've NEVER felt bad after drinking it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

REALLY! now THIS sounds great!!! THANKS! :flowerforyou:
  • rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Options

Thanks!

Forget about your calories tonight and just enjoy it as a cheat day. You only turn 30 once!

Happy Birthday!:flowerforyou:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Malibu and Diet Coke.... yumm! Happy Birthday!
  • Jayberian
    Options
    Malibu and Diet Coke.... yumm! Happy Birthday!

THIS sounds good, too! Thanks guys!

Thanks, rayneenie! I'd thought about just not worrying about it, but I KNOW I'll feel guilty tomorrow! I'm going to "try" and stay within my calorie range, we'll see how it goes!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I'd say anything mixed with a diet soda.
    I really like bacardi Razz with diet sprite. very yummy.
  • Aprilina
    Aprilina Posts: 12
    Options
    I hear club soda is calorie free. Have a few for me!:drinker:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Bacardi with diet coke!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    If I were you I wouldn't worry about the calories.... have a fun guilt free, fantastic birthday. One day won't destroy any diet. We have to have fun once in a while.

:bigsmile:
  • ambersmith21
    Options
    Bacardi Superior and Diet Coke! 0 calories and 0 sugar
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Vodka and Fresca. It tastes like really good Fresca! :laugh: Bicardi Limon and diet sprite is pretty tasty, too! :drinker:
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Options
    Well I just did a butt load of research on this b/c it was my hunnies 30th bday this past weekend. I had crystal light (strawberry) and mixed with vodka. Had about 5 or 6 of them and I did not gain a pound but actually lost 1!!!!!!

Oh forgot to add HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Sometimes it not so much what you are drinking, it's the great greasy bar food that goes with it. Just kick back and enjoy your birthday. Remember, this is a life long journey that we are on and straying from the road every now and then allows us to enjoy the sights. :flowerforyou:
  • uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options
    I don't drink pop anymore, and I've recently discovered this drink.

vokda sour with a splash of water. It's pretty yummy and the water helps dilute the sour mix so it's not so syrupy sweet.

Or there's always the cran vodka, but cran has too many cals