MY NAMES VICTORIA AND I'M A MFPOHOLIC!

Options
:drinker: Cheers everyone *holding my water in hand* I'm definitely not new but I wanna know who's a MFPOHOLIC? I KNOW I AM! I love this site and if your that person who needs support or motivation I'll be the one who backs you up. I love seeing new statuses everyday and I love to see posting about people's exercises, there daily lives, and their food diaries. Nothing keeps me more inspired and more motivated then the people here who are trying to change there lives and turn them around. If your a MFPOHOLIC and would like to make a kick *kitten* friend you're more then welcome to add me... NOW WHOSE A MFPOHOLIC :glasses:

Replies

• b0t23
    b0t23 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    i keep checking the Recent Posts so much it drives me crazy haha. I love giving out little nuggets of motivation to people.
  • BrittanyH8588
    BrittanyH8588 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am definitely addicted I am on here more then I am on facebook lol add me people!!!
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to MFP to.. My internet was down this morning & I about had a panic attack.. lol.. Maybe thats why we are friends Victoria because we are both addicted... My name is Mary & I am addicted to MFP.. But this addiction is good for the body & the soul..
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!! There is nothing better than to be addicted to something so good! Once I joined here I couldn't imagine life without it! Thank you friends and thank you Mary! We ROCK!!
  • Crys32
    Crys32 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I love it! MFP has the best people on here, and I to have started logging in here more than facebook. And I was addicted to facebook beyond help. I'm glad the status here are motivating instead of depressing like some friends on facebook. So feel free to add me too :)
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My name is Paul and I'm a Chocoholic
  • MichelleB82
    Options
    I too am a mfpoholic !
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm such an addict haha...This has replaced facebook for me...at least I can be myself and not worry about petty people and actually get support from friends even if Ive never met them (on that note anyone feel free to add me!)...I'm constantly refreshing to find something new to read haha
  • sldwells
    sldwells Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Meeee TOOOO!!! I am addicted!! I use to be on facebook constantly throughout the day but not anymore!! I never thought I could be this motivated! Its so good to see people dealing with the same issues!! and the before and after pics are so motivating I could look at them all day!!
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Yep...addicted. And most sites are blocked at my work, but not this one!!! Yay MFP! Feel free to add me people! I'm working a double today!
  • lardygoinslim
    lardygoinslim Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! Been on here for a while and things although I'm doing ok, I think I could do fantastic with this sort of motivation! I'm gonna start adding you all as friends! haha !
  • jmp33
    jmp33 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am definitely an addict! I left my iPhone at home this morning and discovered this is a site not blocked at my office too. I am constantly checking up on everything:). Anyone can add me if they like.