Tired of the weight

Options
Hi!
I am new here and will need some motivation. Most people can't tell what size I am because I hide it well. However, I do know that it's there.

Nice to meet you.

Replies

• Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here for 2 weeks, and there is a lot of support :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • abrandnewme1
    Options
    Sure, I am adding you now and thanks. Can you believe that day one I am in the red and I have not eaten dinner yet. lol
  • MammaSki2Boys
    Options
    Welcome. Don't let one day bring you down, tomorrow is a start to a brand new day. feel free to add me.
  • SUMMER2pieceplz
    Options
    I am new here too, and I can't figure out how it adds up the calories, fat, carbs, and etc., content. How is it measured, do you all know? I mean is it by grams, or what?
    I know what you mean by hiding the weight well, everyone tells me that I don't look as big as I really am. I am sick of feeling so disgusted with the poounds. I have felt better since I have started this, and I am looking for results.
  • mvaughnrn
    mvaughnrn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for awhile and the motivation from others is great! I still have bad days and days where I forget to log my food. Just take it one day at a time. And take and extra moment to think about your decisions! it gets easier! :)
  • jaydonsnow
    Options
    Hi! I am new here too....1 wk old to be exact. I know dieting is a tedious thing and can be very discouraging. I did not think by doing this fitness thing was going to work. But I have stuck to it, even though i felt like nothing was going to change, but it has. I have lost my first 1.5 lbs, and that is an accomplishment to me! Be easy on yourself, and don't deny yourself ANY thing. Keep in mind that it's not about watching the scale, it's about watching HOW much you eat. Why should dieting be a miserable task? See, when we want to loose weight, we want it off immediately, not gonna happen. Take your time, pace yourself, set your own goals, make it a habit to log on, if you can, everyday. It becomes habit forming and it makes you totally aware of the things you eat. I find that MFP also works if you plan your menu ahead of time. That way you can make the needed adjustments so you won't go over before you have that meal. Stay encouraged, focus on what is inspiring you. U will be amazed at the results. Much success to you!
  • EB152
    EB152 Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I need all the help and motivational friends I can! I'm just trying to restart this journey.
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome I have been here just over a month now feel free to add me