Random topic...deodarant...

Okay, so this may seem like a random question...and I wasnt sure which "topic" to post under, but figured i would try here. I am looking for a deodarant that works well. I sweat quite a bit some days, and not only when working out...I am a teacher and by the end of the day some days, I have those horrible pit marks. Would really like them to stop.

Anybody have a recommendation about a good deodarant. I fully expect to sweat while working out...but getting through the normal day would be nice!

Thanks.

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,810 Member
    Obviously, we would not be using the same deodorant seeing as I'm female, but my boyfriend uses the Axe Dry and he says it's like REALLY dry. He actually said one time that sometimes it's creepy how dry it keeps him haha plus it smells pretty good!
  • rdsxgrl28
    rdsxgrl28 Posts: 165 Member
    Same thing here, not sure you want to use Secret LOL!! My guy also uses AXE - works great plus he smells like a guy not flowery.
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    My guy likes the extra strength Old Spice in gel. He works in a plant with no air conditioning so for this to keep him dry is a big deal. Make sure to get one labeled anti-persperant AND deoderant. He says deoderant alone just doens't work.
  • Ashleysh22
    Ashleysh22 Posts: 204 Member
    Obviously, we would not be using the same deodorant seeing as I'm female, but my boyfriend uses the Axe Dry and he says it's like REALLY dry. He actually said one time that sometimes it's creepy how dry it keeps him haha plus it smells pretty good!

my husband uses Axe as well - and particularly likes the Axe Dry
  • I use Tom's brand deodorant (for men or women, not that is matters), but my husband sweats like it's his job and he uses Dove's Men+ Clean Comfort I believe and it does the trick. Though remember that deodorant is for smell, antiperspirant is for moisture. If you don't wear an undershirt with short sleeves that might help a bit too.
  • mboutselis
    mboutselis Posts: 18 Member
    Thanks for the tips..I always buy the antipersperant and deodarant...just can't seem to find a brand that does the trick right...seems like Axe is a popular choice. I'll have to do a little experimenting with your suggesitons.

MFP is the best.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Certain Dri is a strong antiperspirant that you use differently than regular deodorants, but it has eliminated pit-circles for me entirely. I mean, this problem has been solved on a permanent basis from using this product. I use deodorant now to make sure my pits smell nice, but I NEVER have wet sweaty armpits ever anymore.

Check it out!
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    my husband sweats like it's his job

^ Love this! :bigsmile:
  • mboutselis
    mboutselis Posts: 18 Member
    Certain Dri is a strong antiperspirant that you use differently than regular deodorants, but it has eliminated pit-circles for me entirely. I mean, this problem has been solved on a permanent basis from using this product. I use deodorant now to make sure my pits smell nice, but I NEVER have wet sweaty armpits ever anymore.

Check it out!

So I noticed you are supposed to put this on before bed...is that the case? Even if you shower in the morning?