What do you like about the 'new' you?

Options
karenjoy
karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
Ok, I know I am getting there as I keep flashing my Husband, I find that the better I look, the more I want to show him...bless him, he is always fairly responsive...But I like the confidence I am regaining in my body, I like that I am happy for him to watch me brush my teeth naked and I don't feel bad about myself, I like that I can buy clothes and know that they will look good on me, and that has not happened for a long time, my only issue is my boobs, but to be honest that is not a bad thing, its just a pain finding clothes that fit THEM and me at the same time lol I like that my waist is smaller, my tummy flatter, my kegs more shapely and best of all I like seeing the numbers going down on the scale.

Replies

• karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Nobody like anything about themselves? I don't believe it!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    This morning I noticed I take up a lot less of the train seat and I love that. I love that I am getting checked out and hit on more than ever and by all different types of guys. I love that our sex life is awesome right now because I too want to be naked more often. I love that I can share clothes with my sisters. I love that I can now officially shop in any store. I like that I like how I look. I have a while to go - about 58 more lbs, but right now I feel good in my skin. And I love that I am strong. I see muscles in my legs and arms. It's pretty awesome.
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    that I can wear 32inch waist jeans!
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I have hip bones!!

8782296.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My double chin is disappearing...
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I haven't got anywhere near the "new" me yet, but after the exercise I've been doing over the last couple of weeks, I feel fantastic :)
  • chessafranklin
    Options
    .. I now enter the room with my head held high instead of looking at my feet.
    The confidence I have from just knowing I'm on the right track and eating healthy is a unbelievable feeling. I am no where near my goal weight.. but its stunning how much I already feel better about myself.
  • wassalla
    wassalla Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    like you....getting my confidence back. I think we must be a similar shape...im hour glass....well...nearly again lol, but bigger on top. NOT the attention grabber you need! its good to see EVERYTHING reducing though! :D
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I don't make excuses anymore and call it the way it is. I love not huffing and puffing when doing little things like painting my toe nails.