Need Friends

Options
Okay so I've been using my fitness pal on and off for a while and now it is time to stick to it. Not that it wasn't time to stick to it before but now it's like I have someone to answer to (my dietitian). It was by my dietitian's advice that I get back on here and starting putting in to use again. It's by my own will that I actually do it.

So needless to say I could use some more friends.

Oh, I guess it helps if I give a small bio. I'm a young mom and wife, I just got a new full time job, and I've been trying to lose weight for a little over a year now. This is the first time I've gone to a dietitian for weight loss and I think a little more guidance is good for me. I'm easy going, easy to get a long with, and supportive so I would like the same from others.

Good luck to everyone on here, in the end we all want to the same thing.

Replies

• margerator
    Options
    I'll be your friend!
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend too :3
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    And meee! I could really use some help with motivation myself. I've used this on and off too, but this is the first time I'm actually participating and looking for like minded people to help me answer for myself. :) Summer 2012 baby!
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You can add me :smile: I'm a mom of 2 crazy boys :smile: And only have nice things to say lol some people on here scare me lol
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    love 2 b ur friend hun. feel free to add me 7 good luck, i wish u loads of success. ;o)
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    This is such an inspirational site. Good luck to you.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like...one can never have too many friends! :flowerforyou:
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    THis is an amazing site .. been using it since January 3rd this year and loving it .. add me if u want ..
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Add me too....love this site!:flowerforyou:
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I am 40yrs old and determined to get into the best shape possible. I would love to lose approx. 40lbs. I am currently working out with the Turbo Fire & Insanity programs. I follow Turbo Fire schedule and try to do insanity when time allows. I have been drinking shakeology since July and feel fabulous...
    I love to talk about health and fitness I am very motivated to reach my goals and I really enjoy helping others reach theirs. If you need a PUSH I will do my best to motivate you. I am far from perfect and need some motivation some days aswell.
    Good luck and I Know that you can reach your health and fitness goals...
    Kim
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I'm with you... feel free to add me as a friend.

Before today, the last time I signed on was 9 months ago. I think it hasn't worked for me in the past because I didn't know anyone else who was using it. Peer pressure (the good kind) is extremely motivating to me, so I'd love to have some friends on here so we can root each other on.

About me: 37, single/divorced, no kids. I have a family history of morbid obesity on my Mom's side of the family, and Southern roots don't help (we celebrate everything with food). I've always been thin, but my weight's been creeping up the last few years and I don't like it. If I don't turn things around soon, I'm going to need to buy a whole new wardrobe of pants for work, and I don't like that either.

I need to make a change... if I keep adding 5 or 10 lbs per year, it's not going to be a good thing!

Looking forward to staying motivated and making friends,
    Jen
  • Dartmouth501
    Dartmouth501 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just started using this site. Still trying to learn everything it has to offer. Feel free to add me as your friend.
  • bergetk
    Options
    I'll be your friend too! I just started this a few days ago. The hardest thing for me is finding foods that I will actually eat, I'm such a picky eater :( Good luck on your weight loss journey!