Which Jillian Michael's DVD?

Options
Question to all my MFP peeps....which Jillian Michael's DVD should I get!? I haven't done any of her DVDs so I'm looking for some advice.

Replies

• jpbarlow
    Options
    My two favorites are Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and the other is No More Trouble Zones....both kick my butt!!! :smile:
  • DarleneBDA
    DarleneBDA Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have both Jillian Micheals and Biggest loser DVD's and I prefer the Biggest Loser ones... I have Cardio Max, Boot Camp 1 and Sculpting... LOVE THEM
  • FunSizeFlirty30
    Options
    I enjoy Ripped in 30 and Extreme Shed and Shred. Both are great DVDs and really push you during your workout!!!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    All of em! Love her, I rotate her and Jari Love quite often.......
  • jina1981
    Options
    I think everyone should start with the 30 day shred (it seems to be the trend on here) and just work your way to all the others...Im sure they will all kick your *kitten* in the same way....i just started 30 day shred and I love it!!!!!
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Just started 30 Day Shred. So far so good! :) I would recommend it.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    My least favorite of her's is 30 day shred. That said I think it is the one you should start with. It is shorter than most of hers and will give you a good idea what she is like.

I love all her DVD's and am currently doing Ripped in 30. I will be done with week 2 tomorrow!
  • MsKMB
    MsKMB Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day shred...I feel like Im being pushed through a shredder...I cant speak highly enough of Jillian Michael's, I think she is great and knows her stuff - the great thing is you dont get fed up with her or her voice like some others. Give it a go it have Level 1,2,3 and they are all killers
  • FrankiesSaysRelax
    FrankiesSaysRelax Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    My favorites are ripped in 30, banish fat boost metabolism, no more trouble zones and 6 week 6 pack. IF you do a few and decide you like Jillian, killer buns and thighs and extreme shed and shred are awesome as well. I really like her workout a lot!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    See if you can check them out at your library - then you can try before you buy!
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I think everyone should start with the 30 day shred (it seems to be the trend on here) and just work your way to all the others...Im sure they will all kick your *kitten* in the same way....i just started 30 day shred and I love it!!!!!

I agree that 30DS or JM for beginners are the best starting points with her.