Help me build my friend list- any "insanity" mommies?

Options
2»

Replies

• rima933
    rima933 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Thanks so much for all of the adds! I would love to help support all of you. You should add each other as well and then we can be a huge group supporting each other. We can definately do this! MFP works! We deserve this.:smile:
  • mauretta1980
    mauretta1980 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You have me and im just 20 minutes away xoxoxoxo i want to download this come over and do it for me or tell me where .
    I'm 24 with 2 kids. My youngest is 7 months old and oldest is 2.5. I'm kinda new. Rediscovered MFP in Feb. I'm in my 4th week of Insanity now. Would love more friends doing insanity as well. Or any new mommies trying to lose pregnancy weight. I have alot of more weight to lose. I have some supportive friends but my list is very small. Looking for more friends!:happy:
  • mauretta1980
    mauretta1980 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Insanity is a killer, i felt like i was going to have a heart attack lol, but the nexy day i felt like a million bucks, needing and craving the pain once again.
    Hi everyone! Thanks so much for all of the adds! I would love to help support all of you. You should add each other as well and then we can be a huge group supporting each other. We can definately do this! MFP works! We deserve this.:smile: