Lose 10 pounds in 18 days?

Options
Is it possible to lose 10 pounds in 18days? If so how can I do it!!!! Lol I need to fit into a bridesmaid dress for my best friends wedding. I bought the dresss a size smaller lol but the good news is it almost closes I even feel like five pounds will do it.

Replies

• sweetgl
    sweetgl Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Its probably possible because fighters do that kinda of crazy weight loss all the time when there trying to make weight lol but its gonna like all water weight but thats ok i'm sure it will get you in the dress lol just go on a fast, sit in a sauna, and take some fiber pills haha :)
  • Ericacastillo
    Ericacastillo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Lol does the sauna really help me shed pounds?
  • BerniceB
    BerniceB Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Why not go to seamtress and let the dress out a little. Then enjoy the day. You can keep dieting and getting fit,. Good luck. Have some fun.
  • sweetgl
    Options
    i think its helps you loose water weight... lol i dont know for sure but I know its what guys who wrestle and kickbox due to make a weight before a match ;P
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    hate to be a Debbie Downer but water weightloss won't help you fit in that dress - the dehydration doesn't really shrink the "fighter" it simply allows them to weigh in lighter. They generally are the same size.

5 pounds is do able - lay off the carbs, loads of water... exercise... generally the same things you would do if you wanted to have a healthy lifestyle
  • sweetgl
    Options
    well losing water weight would make a female less bloated.. therefore who knows maybe she could fit in it :)
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Do the first cycle of the 17 day diet. I assure you you'll lose that weight.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    No real idea how this works but my mother was 11 pounds overweight when she enlisted.
    She took a bath in a LOT of epsom salt and weighed less.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    hate to be a Debbie Downer but water weightloss won't help you fit in that dress - the dehydration doesn't really shrink the "fighter" it simply allows them to weigh in lighter. They generally are the same size.

5 pounds is do able - lay off the carbs, loads of water... exercise... generally the same things you would do if you wanted to have a healthy lifestyle

another Debbie downer here...i AGREE!
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    exercise, you may not drop lbs but you will tone up some
  • CassandraMcA
    Options
    I needed to fit into a bridesmaids dress in September...what a dreadful feeling! I could only zip up about an inch on a Friday and the following saturday morning it went right up. I did the cabbage soup diet to a T. Wouldnt reccomend in unless an emergency situation..
  • jgirl09
    Options
    My husband wears a sauna suit (you can pick one up at Wal Mart or Big 5) and goes to the gym in it, but again that's water weight. I would just eat healthy and exercise everyday, if you up the amount of exercise you've been doing that should help.