Options
2»

Replies

• WaymanK
    Options
    I will do that today.
  • emmaonamission
    Options
    Ooh, I'm in! I'll do it later on today. I love my stationary bike, it's given me amazing legs, haha. It is a 2 in 1 elliptical/exercise bike so I like to use the elliptical too but I don't burn as much on it and nowhere near some of the burns I've seen on here, boo!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    think I'll do this too. I'll hop on the bike after my weights this evening. Monday it took me 19: some odd min to go 6.

On a lot of these bikes the higher the resistance the "faster" you will go. I was working on Triathlon bricks which means I needed to save some for transitioning to running. But if it's just 5 miles flat out I might bump up the resistance a little. And no, If I was looking for a big calorie burn....this wouldn't be apart of my plan.
  • WaymanK
    Options
    5 miles stationary bike race, my time was 9:50. But I ride five days a week, anything from 1 hour and a half to 2 hours.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Came in at 16:03. Maybe next time I'll do it before weights
  • Legalpooh
    Options
    I'm up for it.
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    16:05 without any resistance. I'd love to do this weekly if anyone is up to it. I want to eventually increase my resistance.
  • Amyla30
    Amyla30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I know you burn more on eliptical but it is fun to have a different challenge and spice it up, it helps the motivaton to stay healthy!!
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Great job everybody! And for those that haven't done it yet you have until tomorow at 2 pm.

I agree with you Sabrina it would be fun to do it weekly. It was a really good motivation.
  • cindyrey
    Options
    i JUST GOT BACK ON BIKE TUESDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LONG TIME. I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO MILES JUST THE TIME SO I HAVE TO PUT BATTERIES BACK IN IT. SO HERE WE GO.I'M IN
  • Blkroses55
    Options
    Ok, 5 miles in 24.24 minutes. Burned 152 calories. Resistance on the 3 level. I think I will try to beat my time on Saturday morning!
  • emmaonamission
    Options
    I did just over 5 miles in 17 minutes, burned 234 calories. It felt good, and I'm definitely going to do this weekly now to see if I can improve my time :)
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll try and get it in tonight. :)
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    5 miles in 16 min, 40 seconds. Burned 170 calories
  • cindyrey
    Options
    7 miles in 30 min. not as well as I wanted to.
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone, I logged in too early on friday and forgot to come back to announce the winner. Therefore I have included those that added their time on saturday. Congrats everyone we all did awsome!

1-Waymank 9:50
    2-Amyla30 15:00
    3-iplayoutside1 16:03
    4-Sabrina32576 16:05
    5-theprettyone1 16:40
    6-Emmaonamission 17:00
    7-runs4wineblog 18:08
    8-jakobsmom24 20:00
    9-mammakisses 20:02
    10-jadedone 23:12
    11-Blkroses55 24:24
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Nice job everyone!! My plan for this week is to up the resistance by 1 and see what happens.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Nice job everyone!! My plan for this week is to up the resistance by 1 and see what happens.

Hmm maybe I should lower my resistance and see what happens. ;)
  • fatabulous33
    Options
    I will do this today.....but which calories should I use,the one on the bike,that does not know my weight,or MyFitnessPal? I know I am suppose to put the time and I am,but that was a question that I had....