NSV *Go me, go me!!*

Options
NSV: Been meaning to post this for a couple weeks now. ALL of my Jeans are loose and sagging so much to the point I've been wearing only sweats or tights when I'm not working! (I wear slacks for work, but they're usually black or drk blue so they dnt look bad.) Can someone say time to go shopping for a size 12!!!! Yaaaaaayyy me..oh and by the way I made sure by going into Old Navy and trying on a 12 and sho' nuff they fit! :noway: Time to also start getting rid of those 14's! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• msjessae
    Options
    Great job! Keep at least a pair for comparison when you're fitting in your ideal size :D
  • amazondakini
    amazondakini Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That is spectacular! Thanks for sharing the inspiration, I am stoked to lose a few more pounds to get out of my 16 and by 14! Keep it up!
  • amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I love the NSV... they are wonderful.

Now, how about sending me those 14s as I am coming out of my 16s!?! :wink:
  • kiki41
    kiki41 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have been exercising and using a 1200-1300 calorie plan. I haven't dropped one size!!! but my measurements have made a big change.
    Anyways, back to you! GREAT going!
  • hlw19
    hlw19 Posts: 29
    Options
    yay! great job :)
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Go you, go you.......................................great job.
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you !!! Are you at your goal weight? or are you going lower?? I can't wait to go shopping. I wear size 20 jeans now, I think my goal is 14 but it's been so long since I've been into 16's I can't wait . I'm starting to save for my future shopping spree.

Happy Shopping !!!!
  • time2startliving
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :happy:
  • time2startliving
    Options
    Great job! Keep at least a pair for comparison when you're fitting in your ideal size :D

You're right! I wasn't even thinking of that, I got so excited and was ready to toss everythang!!
  • time2startliving
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I love the NSV... they are wonderful.

Now, how about sending me those 14s as I am coming out of my 16s!?! :wink:

haha! Very Nice!! Congrats to you!!
  • time2startliving
    Options
    Congratulations to you !!! Are you at your goal weight? or are you going lower?? I can't wait to go shopping. I wear size 20 jeans now, I think my goal is 14 but it's been so long since I've been into 16's I can't wait . I'm starting to save for my future shopping spree.

Happy Shopping !!!!

Thanks! I'm not at my goal weight just yet, I think I'll probably end up fitting comfortably in a 10..maybe even an 8..I'll see how I look and feel when I get there...I still have abt 30 lbs to go.
  • kriskaryl
    kriskaryl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wiggle that size 12 booty and do the Happy Dance! That's a great NSV! :happy:
  • allnewellie
    Options
    yea you! KUTGW and enjoy your new clothes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!