I FINALLY DID IT

Options
I finally drank 8 glasses of water in one day! I've never done this before in my life since I was always drinking soda rather than water. It was tough to keep drinking after a while but I really wanted to make it for some reason today.

I feel like I've accomplished something now!! :drinker:

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Awsome!! Water is so good for us! Keeps our skin looking nice and keeps us hydrated (did I spell that right?) and its an easy habbit to form! :drinker:
  • brainey100
    brainey100 Posts: 27
    Options
    Good job. The more you drink it, the more you'll want it, especially in the summer.
  • Skagirl
    Skagirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    The more you drink it, the more you'll want it, especially in the summer.
    I agree!

I like to use flavors to get all my water in though. :blushing: Or mostly ice...
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you! I hate drinking water so 8 glasses is awesome to me! If you log your water consumption on mfp, its cute after 8 glasses how the image of the water cup spills water out haha! Love it!
  • AmyT88
    AmyT88 Posts: 239
    Options
    I didn't see the water spill out of the glass. I must not have watched it long enough. 8 glasses is a lot to me but I don't like a lot of the things you can add to water to make it easier to drink because it has flavor. I'm going to give it another go today and hopefully I can do it again but we'll see I guess.

I was hoping to drink more when I got home last night because I rode my bike for the first time in a long time but that didn't happen. My legs were feeling it when I got back so I just sat down and logged my dinner and ride and when I did get up again I went and took a shower and went to bed.

Drink up! :drinker: