Re-Introducing...

Options
Hello again!
I have tried this site before with some success but not what I was expecting. I am giving it a second try because I want to be healthier and lose weight finally for the first time in my life!
My name is Jennifer. I am 25 years old. I am a single mom of a 14 month old. I currently work in child care and I hope to go back to school someday for either or both nursing and social work.
I am 5'4" and at 190 lbs. Not healthy at all. I am just past the obese scale on my BMI which is not good. Never thought I would go there but I am. I want to show my daughter what healthy living is all about. I want to put myself first to show others what is important in my life.
I am hoping to develop more friendships and connections through this post. I only ended up with one friend the last time I tried this so I am hoping this time, it will be a lot better. I want encouragement to be able to receive and give it.
Wish me luck!

Replies

• Skagirl
    Skagirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, Jennifer. Best wishes for a new you! :drinker:
  • CatheyJ
    CatheyJ Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome back
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    Welcome back.. I hope this time around goes alot better for you. I know what it's like, I'm only 30 pounds less than you but if I don't get it under control it'll go way past that. I also have a child like you, she just turned one. I have the extra baby weight and then some... it's hard work but you can do it. Best wished to you on your journey and I hope that you can accomplish what you have set out to do for both you and your daughter.

Kelly
  • jpramos584
    jpramos584 Posts: 14
    Options
    Thank you that truly means a lot. Good luck to you too!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back :flowerforyou: