Joined last month...need friends.

Options
Hi,

I need a few (read lots!) of friends that can hold me accountable! My goal is to lose 20 lbs by the summer. I would love any support I can get. Thanks!

Replies

• MarieTherese85
    Options
    I need more friends too! Hopefully we can motivate each other. Add me!
  • flowermama23
    Options
    I also need more friends. My daughter got me to join MFP and so far it has really helped me see the truth about what I am eating. I'm in Boring/Damascus Oregon and would love to find a group here, but having a hard time of it.
    Feel free to add me for support, motivation, accountability, and acceptance.
    I am 44, turning 45 in a week. I lost 40 lbs using Medifast and the weight is creeping back. I am determined to keep it off. I worked too hard for it and I will not give up.
  • SchreyerB
    Options
    Hey... I joined only last week and also need friends.. Dont know if its me but im finding the first couple of weeks REALLY hard. I need to loose aprox 60lbs.. You more then welcome to add me
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Hi! I joined only a month or so ago, feel free to add me for support! I'm trying to lose about 25 pounds by the summer. :)
  • secogeni
    secogeni Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have been on MFP for a while, but I've been inactive for several months. I lost several pounds and gained most of it back, and I've finally found the motivation the get going again. I just added everybody who's replied to this post. Anybody else can feel free to add me too! :)
  • fortune2113
    Options
    Hi I am new to MFP and could use some help as well! I am a new mom and need to lose around 60 pounds yikes!