Anyone want another friend :-)

Options
Hi I am a 30 year old mom of one and am trying to get those extra pounds off. I have been eating better and exercising since about the 2nd week in January and have lost a little over 10 pounds so far. I just found out about MFP last week and would love to have some friends to keep each other motivated :-)

Replies

• O2Bslimagain
    O2Bslimagain Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I was 30 once. I loved being in my 30's. Enjoy it. I am in my mid 40's. Sounds strange writing that down. Anyway, go ahead a friend me. I have been trying to lose about 20-30 lbs., but I haven't been that diligent. I am doing P90x, and I love it, but I am still eating like there is no tomorrow. Tiffany
  • Jzslim
    Jzslim Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello I've been here for about a month and have found it very helpful. I will send request.
  • MPwife10
    MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. I am always looking for new friends :)
  • blah52
    Options
    Hello

I would love a fitness friend
  • tmlittl
    tmlittl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much I think this is going to be a great motivator for me! I always do better with friends LOL
  • babsriley
    babsriley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
    My group doesn't sign in very often.
  • Shinkermom
    Shinkermom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new too, and always willing to add friends, supporters and motivators and to return :-))
  • Juliannrooke
    Juliannrooke Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sure! I could use the motivation and I think having support online is a good way to go.
  • btwinkling
    Options
    Hi! I am 31 and have a 5 month old daughter. I just started a week ago, also trying to loose the baby weight and wear more than 1 pair of jeans that fit : ) feel free to add me
  • gimmewellness
    gimmewellness Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am a couple days on here too and would love to have the much needed support as well. Thanks for asking and I'll do what I can for you...anytime!!
  • hrharris70
    hrharris70 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for friends to share moral support with. Anyone looking for the same feel free to add me!
  • MarieTherese85
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends. Interacting with other people is a huge motivation for me. Feel free to add me.
  • Dzec13
    Dzec13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    me too n_n i'm new and i want to have some friends
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    Hi there, im new to this site, i found it by accident and i love it already....id love some friends, boys or girls, any age, so feel free to add me if you'd like to.

• calgarychick2012
    calgarychick2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    please add me i started about the same time you can never have enough support
  • jsp2374
    jsp2374 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends. I need all the support on this journey I can get. Feel free to add me.
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Love having support on this journey. I just came back recently after "falling off the wagon". This community is wonderful. Feel free to add :flowerforyou:
  • spiritedsummer
    Options
    Hi all, only joined the forum yesterday but been using the MFP app to track my calories etc. could do with a few buddies to help keep me on track. Am 25yr old female living just outside london with 5 weeks to lose about 10/15lbs. Add away :-D
    ~summer
  • jcharlotte
    jcharlotte Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there I've been on MFP for 10 days now, and would love some fitness friends too! I'm a mom of two teen boys, and no weight loss yet but I'm trying real hard! I'm in my 30's and for some reason the older I get the harder it gets to take the weight off..
  • hippychickuk
    hippychickuk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too! I'm going to add you all, ok? :smile:

Been on MFP for 2 weeks and love the community aspect. Wish I had found this site ages ago!