just joined, looking for new friends

Options
Hello :) I just joined this site today. I'm 25 and I'm looking to lose 30-40lbs so I can fit in all those clothes again! I'm basically just sick of my weight fluctuating so much so I figured tracking my calories & exercise would be a good way to go. Today has been going pretty well I'm just trying to get used to the lower calorie intake. I'm doing my best not to cheat! So far, so good.

I think it would help to have more friends on here to keep me motivated. Right now I only have my mom as a friend on here and I know she isn't very diligent with it. So please send some requests my way! Thank you :)

Replies

• pinkldy1988
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 years old, I have about 60 lbs to lose. I'm new as well! I just started using the forum part today! My username is pinkldy1988! Good luck on ur new start. Ima also calorie counting but not considering myself on any diet. Just want a healthier lifestyle & a healthy weight!
  • MarieTherese85
    Options
    Hey! We're about the same age, I just turned 26. I'm having the same problem with the lower calorie intake- I feel constantly hungry and am trying to be strong, lol. I'll add you and hopefully we can both reach our goal.