Looking for support group - Bingers :( Get back on track !!

So I have always been pretty good since i lost weight, eating healthy and exercising, but lately i have been having binges at night and it sucks, the lack of self control.

I am determined to get back on track and am looking for other mfpers in the same situation so we can help and support each other to get back on track :) yous are all so wonderful.

Replies

• nhacault
    nhacault Posts: 6 Member
    I would love to sign up to help motivate eachother! I need someone to help keep me accountable every day. I was doing very well and making great progress but a setback a few weeks ago has set everything into a complete downward spiral!
    -Im in
  • Thanks, :) ill add ya now
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Ooh count me in ladies!
    My last binge was on Tuesday (it's friday arvo here now), and I'm determined for it to be my last. Sometimes it's a lot easier to avoid it when you're trying to with others :)
  • mprapps
    mprapps Posts: 7 Member
    You can count me in too. Late night bing eating is something I am horrible with.
    Usually I am half asleep and dont even realize what I've eaten until the morning and the kitchen looks like it was attacked by a pack of hungry squirrels.
  • Yes please!!! I have a lot of trouble with night time binges. I've only been on MFP for two weeks, and it's like every day I can't get myself together! I do well until night time. Do you guys have any advice? I binged tonight, and I plan to start over-- from scratch, for real this time, with the dedication I need-- starting tomorrow.
  • same boat!! please add me!