My first NSV!!!!

Options
So, I was looking at some jeans tonight. I saw a super cute pair that were 34/30...I knew that didn't seem like it would fit me, but I couldn't remember what size I was, so I tried on a pair that were 29/something and they fit pretty well. And that got me thinking! When I was 18 I bought a pair of jeans (size 28) that I fell in love with, but they NEVER fit once I got them home. I tried them on tonight (yes, I have kept these jeans for almost 9 years) and did a happy dance because THEY FIT!!!! I still have a long way to go before I'm as fit as I want to be. But I REALLY needed this win tonight!! :) Thank God!!!

Replies

• dmouse0225
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Nothing feels better than seeing those sizes go lower and lower!! Congrats!
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats. It's really great when hard work starts paying of doesn't it? :)
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Well done! or should I say doing well!!!Keep up the good work.
  • chefanie85
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I am still super excited!!!
  • christschild2
    christschild2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    At the expense of sounding silly, what is NSV? It seems to be something good. BTW, I just started posting on the Feb. 9.
  • chefanie85
    Options
    At the expense of sounding silly, what is NSV? It seems to be something good. BTW, I just started posting on the Feb. 9.

Non Scale Victory. I didn't see much weigh loss last week, so the fact they I can now tell my body is changing is huge!! :)

3930497.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!