weekend struggles

Options
hey everyone, just getting really frustrated, i train hard through the week and i generally stick to my calories. However the weekend comes and it just seems to turn into a full on binge forr at least two days. Every weekend i say i wont and it happens. Its so hard when youve had alcohol, i want to be able to have a drink without craving food. Any advice ????

Replies

• castle88
    Options
    I think having one day off a week is fine, so long as you don't go too overboard! I have this problem as well - I want to lose weight but I'm not going to sacrifice having fun with my friends for it! If I decide to have a night out with my friends and a day off the healthy regime then I will be good and restrained with my calories during the day, will get a frozen pizza for dinner and will eat half of it before I go out and the rest when I get back! Then I know something it waiting for me to eat when I get home and that stops me going for a big greasy take away!

Usually I'm a beer/wine drinker but these are terrible for diets so I at least try to substitute some of my usual drinks for a vodka cranberry or vodka diet coke.

However, if your profile pic is a recent one it looks like you are doing a fantastic job whatever you are doing at the moment! :)