I avoided the bagel!!!

Options
I'm very proud of myself. The whole way into work I kept thinking about getting a bacon egg and cheese bagel from this juice place right by my office. I rationalized that it couldn't be more than 600 calories and I'd just watch what I ate the rest of the day. Plus, it's friday so that makes it okay. (Seriously???) Anyway, by the time I got here I decided to go to the deli and get fruit instead. yay!!!

(Sorry I'm just super excited that I didn't screw up the whole day on a stupid bagel!)

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! and is an empowering feeling, huh? :flowerforyou:
  • Chops
    Chops Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Have you ever tried Weight Watchers bagels? The whole bagel is only 150 calories. Maybe you could add some turkey bacon to make it a little more exciting.
  • sydenham24
    sydenham24 Posts: 33
    Options
    that is awesome. bagles are like Crack.
  • amie1004
    amie1004 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    For real.

Great job!
  • Sparklene
    Sparklene Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I, too, resisted temptation last night about midnight and again this afternoon about 3. I wasn't going to post, but you made me think of it. I was soooo close to having pb on wheat bread about midnight; and then this afternoon after I had cooked and cleaned in the kitchen and sat down to rest, I was again craving the pb. It took all I could to resist and decide I really wasn't hungry, just wanted to relax and eat something. So I drank tea instead.
  • stacesand
    stacesand Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I started to get some low cal ice cream on stick things at the store yesterday. I walked away and said to myself, "I'll think about it for a while before i give in." By the time I got to the register, I had forgotten about them! I couldn't believe I would ever forget about ice cream! Way to go us!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!