30 Day Shred Results (20 days in)

Options

Replies

• kimbk1
    kimbk1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    wow!! you can so tell that you have worked your booty off!!! great job!!!
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    wow, that's some motivation...& you look younger :smile:
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    Awesome results! I bet you are motivated now, seeing for yourself that all that exercising is paying off! I have heard so much about the 30DS that I plan on buying a copy this weekend and start next week! :flowerforyou: I can't wait!
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    wow !! you are doing great. Keep up the good work!
  • naplidon96
    Options
    woah, thats actually pretty damn good results for 20 days in! Keep going, stay motivated, your doing GREAT!!!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!
  • msjones2831
    msjones2831 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    bye, bye love handles---that's awesome
  • AmyBlu12
    AmyBlu12 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep it up. When I finished the 30DS I bought her 6 week 6 pack video which is also awesome. I hope seeing your pictures side to side boosts your feelings :smile:
  • abrandnewme1
    Options
    Hi!
    I am new here but you are looking awesome! Keep up the great works.
  • PrincessMorticia
    PrincessMorticia Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That's in 20 days? 10lbs down? Wow. Looking GREAT, girl! I'm convinced from all these 30DS stories that I just MUST get this program and do it! Congratulations and keep it up, there's definitely a noticeable difference!
  • duetwithjosh
    Options
    Awesome results -- especially with your backfat. Not that you had much before, but that's a dramatic reduction! (and my most stubborn deposit :( ) Maybe I'll finally get around to starting this xD
  • debydeb57
    Options
    wow honey.. you are doing great.... you can really tell in your face...it is much slimmer.... keep up the good works
  • vwlgirl
    vwlgirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job! What a big difference in your back! I am not sure I have guts to post my undie pics! I have 3 days left of my 30 day Shred....
  • patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred?? How do I get started
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I think you look fab! and 10 more days will make you look extra fab!! keep it up!
  • Daniwa1
    Daniwa1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking good...thanks for the motivation!
  • RuthlessB
    RuthlessB Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Your face pics look TOTALLY different!!..........10-15 years younger! body pics look AMAZING!!!! Keep up the GOOD work kid!!!! This is soooooo worth it!!:smile:
  • RuthlessB
    RuthlessB Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    yes...I'm interested in the 30 day Shred also!
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the lovely compliments! If I can inspire even one person after only 20 days then I feel really good about that!! I'm looking to my results after the 30 days are complete. Going to start Ripped in 30 next :)
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You're doing great:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!