Newbie--and feeling overwhelmed

Options
Hi all! Good morning and I hope you had a productive week! My name is Jodie and I am going to use this site for accountability. I have heard many great things and am excited to dig in and get going. Hope to meet some of you soon!!

Replies

• SOFTBALLMOM11
    SOFTBALLMOM11 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome on the journey!
  • newfieborn
    Options
    Welcome!! wish you all the best on this endeaver. You can friend me if you like.
  • Danhra
    Danhra Posts: 77
    Options
    Welcome :) I am new too, just started this week. I think we are similar, I lack a lot of self-motivation so I think the site's social aspect can provide a lot of motivation and support to help us on our journey!

Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Hi there, welcome. I'm v new to this as well. It does take a bit of getting used to. but trust me it is worth it. So great to be able to keep track of calorie intake, that alone on here is brilliant. Give yourself time to get used to it and you'll be fine.
  • BeccaBecca274
    Options
    You can do this! Add me if you like, I'm also new! We can all use the support :).
  • puff31
    Options
    Fairly new here myself. Looking for encouragement and motivation also. Feel free to add me.
  • Julesbriff
    Julesbriff Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi - welcome to the site.

You will great support and motivation here. I have only started in the last week and have found it very helpful.

I am sending you a friend request so we can support each other together.

If anyone else wants to add me also - please feel free - the more support the better xx
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope as you learn your way around you feel less overwhelmed! It's a great site, and there's so much great support!
    Good luck!
    Feel free to add me as a friend!