Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day 2- getting into this!

erovey
erovey Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I have actually been a member for a while but have just recently started using it again. I am trying to lose the last 5 lbs of pregnancy weight along with about 10lbs that I had put on over the last couple years. But above all I need to firm up everything. I would like some muscle definition and less jiggly post pregnancy skin/fat! My goal is to lose most of this weight by Aug when I go back to work (teaching). That gives me 2 months (8 wks). Anyone mommies who incorporate their babies in their workouts? I have done push-ups giving him kisses and he loves those. THanks!

Replies

• erovey
    Thats my little boy in the weight loss ticker.
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Hi, I have actually been a member for a while but have just recently started using it again. I am trying to lose the last 5 lbs of pregnancy weight along with about 10lbs that I had put on over the last couple years. But above all I need to firm up everything. I would like some muscle definition and less jiggly post pregnancy skin/fat! My goal is to lose most of this weight by Aug when I go back to work (teaching). That gives me 2 months (8 wks). Anyone mommies who incorporate their babies in their workouts? I have done push-ups giving him kisses and he loves those. THanks!

I just had to say that is so cute... push ups w/ kisses :smooched: How cute is that?!
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    I thought that looked like Busch Stadium in your ticker!!! I live in Belleville. It is nice to see someone on here close to where I live. When mine were babies, I would take walks/jogs with them in the stroller. I don't really have any other baby exercise suggestions....sorry:grumble:

Erin
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    ::flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    good luck with your weight loss journey :flowerforyou:
  • erovey
    We live in Edwardsville!
This discussion has been closed.