ANYONE DILIGENTLY DOING OR HAVE DONE THE SUPREME 90 WORKOUT

Options
WELL I JOINED THE SUPREME 90 GROUP BUT AS I LOOK ON THERE THERE IS NOT MANY PEOPLE DOING IT AND THERE IS NOT A LOT OF ACTIVITY ON THE GROUPS BOARD. I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO IS DILIGENTLY DOING OR HAS DILIGENTLY DONE THE SUPREME 90 DAY WORKOUT. I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HEAR THE INS AND OUTS OF THIS PROGRAM FROM MY FELLOW MY FITNESS PAL FAMILY. I HAVE READ SOME THINGS BUT I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS. PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING. I PLAN TO START IT I JUST GOT MY EXERCISE BALL WHICH THAT IS WHAT HAS BEEN HINDERING ME FROM EVEN STARTING THE PROGRAM BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT TO HAVE TO SKIP DVD'S I WANT TO FOLLOW THE PROGRAM WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE DIET BECAUSE I WILL CONTINUE TO EAT AS I DO, PROBABLY TWEEKING MY DIET THROUGHOUT AS I SHOULD BE DOING ANYWAYS BUT THAT'S ANOTHER MESSAGE TO POST ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS. LOL. COMMENTS, RESULTS PLEASE!!!! STAY BLESSED

Replies

• christina_c_marks
    christina_c_marks Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I haven't started it yet..should be comming to
    My mailbox today :) I will let you know how it goes :) friend me if you plan on starting it..I haven't got my workout ball yet either but I will :)
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of the Supreme 90 Workout. What is it? Where would I find the DVD's? I'm looking for ways to change up my exercise routine so it won't get boring.
  • christina_c_marks
    Options
    Amazon has it.
  • vguynes
    Options
    Amazon has it.

Thanks. I'll look at it!
  • vguynes
    Options
    Amazon has it.

Wow! ($17.91) The price is GREAT! I think it's worth a try. I ordered it today. I hope to be ready to start the first of March. Thanks!
  • Chicky_Hip
    Options
    I started Supreme 90 today! It felt great. I got mine at Walmart for $19-ish.
  • christina_c_marks
    Options
    I'm going to start this today :)