CONFESSION TIME!!! What's your ringtone on your phone?

Replies

• The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme) from Star Wars. Texts are R2D2, voicemail notifications are Chewie.... lol
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 748 Member
    Main ringtone - talk that talk by rihanna
    my crush - mr wrong mary j blige
    my bestie - make me proud drake
    other bestie - upgradeu beyonce
    a dude that crush's on me - woohoo Christina Aguilera and Nicki Minaj (HAHA)

That's all I can think of right now. LOL
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 748 Member
    ridin solo and will stay that till Im no longer single lol

Love it!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    As soon as I get a new phone I always chose the ring tone that sounds most like an old-fashioned telephone. It's an unspoken rule among everyone who has worked for a mobile phone company before so as not to irritate the hell out of everyone else in the office.
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Boston Bruins goal song complete with the boat horn!
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    It was Chick Habit then Down in Mexico.

Now it's a mashup of You're the One That I Want from Grease and Dr. Dre The Next Episode (feat. Snoop Dog). LOVE this mashup!!
  • The legend of Zelda Twilight Princess theme.
    Message alert is 'OBJECTION!' From the Phoenix Wright games xD
  • Rags2Righteous
    Rags2Righteous Posts: 200 Member
    It was Janet Jackson's "The Pleasure Principle" until Whitney Houston passed. Now it's "The Star Spangled Banner". Kinda strange for a ringtone...
  • alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    Breaking the Girl by Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,605 Member
    Mine is sheldon.

Penny (knock knock knock) penny (knock knock knock) penny (knock knock knock)
  • JaneUK
    JaneUK Posts: 102
    Very old school.... 'Back of my hand' by the Jags (i've got your number). Garage band has a nifty little ringtone facility for iPhones.
    Jane
  • his_kid1
    his_kid1 Posts: 177 Member
    Mirror In The Bathroom, by The English Beat (The Beat outside of US, I believe)

My bff's tone is the Tiki Room song from Disneyland
  • redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Ringtone: Blink 182 - I miss you
    Text alert: Yoda from Star Wars
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Ringtone-Born This Way, Lady Gaga
    Texttone- Just a beep, haha.
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 953 Member
    Ringtone- Moves like Jagger
    Texttone- "I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too." Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Dancin' in the Moonlight - off of the soundtrack to A Walk to Remember, It's a remake of the original song but not sure who sings it.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Black Panther by Crystal Castles - I'd be pleasantly surprised if anyone knows who they are or what this song is.
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Drake -make me proud
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Black Panther by Crystal Castles - I'd be pleasantly surprised if anyone knows who they are or what this song is.

Saw them live at falls festival, Tasmania, Australia over new years... Was a crazy show! Crowd went spastic to untrust us :p

Mine is pursuit of happiness by kid cudi
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541

Saw them live at falls festival, Tasmania, Australia over new years... Was a crazy show! Crowd went spastic to untrust us :p

Mine is pursuit of happiness by kid cudi

That's sweet! I'd love to see them live. They're one of my favorites to listen to when working out.

As for Kid Cudi, he's doing a free show here in Cleveland, Ohio (for Rock Hall induction). Going to try to catch that.