Sisterhood of Holy Crap I fit into these Pants -- week 22

Options

Replies

• pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ariella! That's sweet. I know how you feel about the rain...I live in South Louisiana and it can rain for days here. Oddly, though, it has been unnaturally dry...we're hoping this pattern isn't indicative of an active hurricane season.

take some of ours this is not normal for NYC 16 days of rain i think we are at the 2nd wettest coolest june we have ever had - and my wonderful father informs me we are getting 2 more weeks of it at least - me need summer now lol.

ur very elcome im serious b proud and babble a way we all do :bigsmile:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Ahmee -- that's great:drinker: :drinker: way ta go!!!

Ari -- Let's see, my garden.....Strawberries, raspberries, basil (4 different kinds), thyme, rosemary, dill, cilantro, garlic, onions (white, yellow and scallions), peppers (yellow, red and green), HOT peppers (cayenne, salsa, serrano), radishes, green beans, tomatoes (4 different kinds), red lettuce, green lettuce, snow peas, yellow squash, watermelon, broccoli, cauliflower, and cucumbers. It'll keep me busy!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    Ahmee -- that's great:drinker: :drinker: way ta go!!!

Ari -- Let's see, my garden.....Strawberries, raspberries, basil (4 different kinds), thyme, rosemary, dill, cilantro, garlic, onions (white, yellow and scallions), peppers (yellow, red and green), HOT peppers (cayenne, salsa, serrano), radishes, green beans, tomatoes (4 different kinds), red lettuce, green lettuce, snow peas, yellow squash, watermelon, broccoli, cauliflower, and cucumbers. It'll keep me busy!

omg i woman after my own heart - my herb garden i have thyme sage rosmerry oregano mint (chocolate orange and white chocolate so good in tea) i have lemon balm (grows like a weed) parsely and some other stuff... my dad grows tomatos figs cherry something thats a pear apple i forgot the name tried raspberrys but squirels got them and some other stuff : )
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    I think for this week we should stay on the same thread, since there's only one page and all. No sense in cluttering up the boards. Especially since everyone has been busier these days with summer and all.
    I'm having a terrible time with my water lately. AF came yesterday so my weigh in is put off till next week. I'm going to need to down my water even more this week. So that's my challenge, water. I think we should look at what we need to work on and make it our challenge. PS -- Ari, a mini-challenge for me is to check in more often. :wink:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Week 22 &23

BUMP:happy:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    BUMP:flowerforyou:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    BUMP:smokin:
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    hey guys... im at the beach so i cant weigh in til next week (which is mostly a blessing, the beach is ROUGHHH, although ive been pretty proud - worked out every day so far!)

a mini success for me is that i am on day 6 of the 30 day shred!!! i have only had 1 rest day, and i am loving it! jillian is such a drill sargeant, but i really like the program, i feel soooo dead and sweaty at the end but its so nice that it doesn't take up much of the day. i am trying to do all 30 days by july 20th when i leave for guatemala and wont have much ability to work out for 3 weeks.

so my personal challenge will be to be diligent about doing the shred every day! also to have healthy snacks at the beach, and to limit myself to one "treat" a day (which is super difficult!).

hope you are all having a good day/week! good luck with weigh in!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    sudzie keep it up ur doing great

got my hour walk down by ten minutes (the distance is the same but i must be walking faster) its humid today but i may try to go longer if i can - been doing my situps and chest flies every day trying to tone and lose weight ah wat fun

xoxo

snail
  • pepamint83
    Options
    yeah i dont know wats goin on i hope everyone is ok
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    hey all

ari - that must feel so good that you are walking faster! way to go!

i have done day 7 of the shred, i am feeling great! i still am not using the weights the entire time, but close now. i am hoping by tomorrow i will use them the whole time, so that i will be ready to go on to the intermediate workout by day 11 (so i will do each level of the shred for 10 days)... i am very proud of myself for having done it every day i have been at the beach :) it makes up for a little of my food badness - although i am just trying to maintain this week and think i will have done a fine job of it.

next week i will back at school for 10 days and have a gym and my own food and no eating out - I AM SO EXCITED!!! i really hope to be able to make my goal of 145 in about 3 weeks...

hows everyone else doing with their personal challenges? kacee, hows the water?
  • pepamint83
    Options
    hey all

ari - that must feel so good that you are walking faster! way to go!

i have done day 7 of the shred, i am feeling great! i still am not using the weights the entire time, but close now. i am hoping by tomorrow i will use them the whole time, so that i will be ready to go on to the intermediate workout by day 11 (so i will do each level of the shred for 10 days)... i am very proud of myself for having done it every day i have been at the beach :) it makes up for a little of my food badness - although i am just trying to maintain this week and think i will have done a fine job of it.

next week i will back at school for 10 days and have a gym and my own food and no eating out - I AM SO EXCITED!!! i really hope to be able to make my goal of 145 in about 3 weeks...

hows everyone else doing with their personal challenges? kacee, hows the water?

yes although my sis says why not walk longer then so i will unfortunetly i didnt get out today its not my walking day but i wanted out however in my brilliance on sun i was so frustrated with the rain i went in the backyard and circled in the pouring rain for 15 min soaking everything...pants in drier shoes airing out again and i shall do strength today.

also i did squats today trick - pretend ur gonna sit on the toilet then get up lol it works.
    damn day 7 of shred i gues its consistency with it i only use mine cardio days i cant walk but ive been going in the rain so no shred I am so proud of u u must feel so good. i was bad with water yest but today im good im counting the iced tea as water dad said its ok i belive him hes a doc....also been drinking water with fresh lime.

i need sun come to ny now

where is everyone else?
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    The water is going good. My food hasn't though. I've been outside a bunch and so I forget to eat, or in the evenings, it's just too hot to cook. So I know I'm not getting my calories in. At least the water is going good. I need to get back to my 30 day shred, I loved it too. I just can't hardly stand to be inside for long though. :flowerforyou: Have a great day!!:bigsmile:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    The water is going good. My food hasn't though. I've been outside a bunch and so I forget to eat, or in the evenings, it's just too hot to cook. So I know I'm not getting my calories in. At least the water is going good. I need to get back to my 30 day shred, I loved it too. I just can't hardly stand to be inside for long though. :flowerforyou: Have a great day!!:bigsmile:

u sound like me lol

made a new playlist for cardio gonna see if i can add those extra ten minutes i cut off my hour to my cardio today by attempted another lap around the park o my.....good thing the sun is out and its nice for now

xoxo
  • pepamint83
    Options
    i needed a high 5 so i posted this on the success boards cause no 1 is really here ne more

I walk for an hour which i was able 2 get up from 30 minutes first hurdle....But now for 2 days I finished it in 50 minutes But I still want to do an hour of cardio so i decided to go for an extra lap around the park & my total cardio today was 1 hr 12 min walk I am so happy, not just for doing it for an hour + and getting it from 30 minutes (which hurt so bad in the begining) but that i challenged myself to do an hour no matter what and while the complete walk coming home took more i still did it despite it being the hottest day IN june New York has had so far...

Happy dance

xoxo

tortoise (cause slow and steady I will win this race)
  • Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    HIGH 5 girly...You r doing a great job. Keep up the good work. Like you said slow and steady wins the race.

Just EVERYONE remember to NOT skip meals!! I do understand because b4 I started this journey I would only eat like once a day and sometimes go the whole day without food. I gained 110-115 lbs of body fat by doing that so now I make sure I eat 5 -6 small meals a day and lost 55 lbs. Still have like 50-60 more to go.

We can all do this so just stay focused on your goals and be encouraged and everyday get a little easier.

Much success to all of you (us)!!

Much love
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Headed to a family reunion tonight and need a little support... I've been away for 2 months and hoping someone notices the difference... :laugh:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    Rosabella u will b fine and if they dont say anything sometimes its because they dont want to be rude but im proud of u and know ull b fine

HIGH 5 girly...You r doing a great job. Keep up the good work. Like you said slow and steady wins the race.

Just EVERYONE remember to NOT skip meals!! I do understand because b4 I started this journey I would only eat like once a day and sometimes go the whole day without food. I gained 110-115 lbs of body fat by doing that so now I make sure I eat 5 -6 small meals a day and lost 55 lbs. Still have like 50-60 more to go.

We can all do this so just stay focused on your goals and be encouraged and everyday get a little easier.

Much success to all of you (us)!!

Much love

thank you so much yes slow and steady is my motto high 5 back attcha i went for my walk and im dripping in sweat wanted to log it in now gonna shower but thank you so much ur support means a lot to me. im working on the meal but sometimes its not even not eatng all the meals its that a lot of wat i eat isnt high calorie but im gonna work on everything so thank you so much.

much succes to you me and everyone as well

xoxo

snail
  • pepamint83
    Options
    alright so no support no ones around i havent written in 2 days i dont know wat to do anymore and on top of it i fractured 2 toes yesterday can use some support and need help but no one is here
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Just thought I'd pop in real quick. Been busy getting ready to see the family over the 4th (won't be at the computer for a while). My sister is coming out and I haven't seen her in over a year. We are all headed to the mountains (oooo big vacation for me since I live on one) to go camping. Good luck to everyone over the 4th, hope everyone makes good choices.:wink:
    Ari-- great job on the walking times. Sorry about your toes. If you're needing help as far as ideas for workouts, I'd piece some of the 30 day shred together. She does some stuff on the floor that you could do. Just a thought.:smile:
    PS -- yes I'll start a new thread tomorrow morning.:wink: