New guy and trying real hard!

Options
Howdy ya'll first week in I get to weigh on mon. I gained 20+ pounds after stopping smoking within a year, Time to start buckling down, I love this site and hope to meet people that will inspire me! And that maybe I can help inspire also.

Replies

• eonlexx
    Options
    Glad you are here! Just remember to set goals ( small ones that can be achieved). This will give you a sense of accomplishment and keep you on track.
  • SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I agree setting small goals will help keep you focused and willing to keep going!
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Nice profile pic........Welcome and good luck.
  • DarthNox
    Options
    Welcome! Good like to you on your future weight loss endeavors :) As with everyone above, setting small goals that you can achieve will help. I just joined MFP, so here's to hoping we can all do this together!
  • Minto23
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me!
  • Shelly3333
    Shelly3333 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I too gained weight after quitting smoking 30 pounds. You can add me if you wamt
  • maryjay51
    Options
    keeping track in your food diary is extremely helpful .. good luck there buddy!
  • hightekredneck
    Options
    Thanks ya'll Iam trying to be realistic, so small goals it is!
  • ARMom8251
    Options
    Well welcome and good luck on your goals....I've lost 50 pounds with the help of this site, so I know you will do wonderful. Feel free to add me if you wish.....by the way love your choice in the photo, nothing like that black label( my drink of choice). Any way good luck... :drinker: