I need MFP friends!

Options
Hello,

I've been on MFP for almost a year (lost touch for a while) and lately I am not getting the support I need. I have MFP friends but no one ever comments on my post, or tells me I'm doing agood job (or not doing a good job). I know that a while ago when I had an active community of people who wanted to check up on me I did much better. I don't want to do this alone anymore. I hope this doesnt sound whinney and stupid, I just want some extra motivation :wink:

HELP!

Replies

• lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I know it helps me so much to have people supporting me on here.

7820655.png
  • MammaSki2Boys
    Options
    Request Sent
  • joseejolie
    joseejolie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Add me too! My friends never get online! I'm basically writing to myself lol!
  • Wisemomoffour
    Wisemomoffour Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You can add me--I've become addicted to this site (ugh!) so I am on here all the time and enjoy supporting others! Good luck on your goals!:flowerforyou:
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too! Lately, I find I am on this site even more than facebook anymore. I just feel like I can be myself here... odd since I am "friends" with total strangers on MFP! But with my own friends and family on FB, I just don't want to share this personal fitness journey there... I love the support, motivation, and inspiration I get from MFP every day! Hang in there, you are so not alone!
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! I am building a great support group here (Hi Current MFP friends!!! You all are awesome!) and I always have room for more!
  • jlong7774
    jlong7774 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....
  • feel free to add me as well. we can all use motivation and support alone the way.
  • briannw
    briannw Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add - - on every day
  • TieshTheGreat
    TieshTheGreat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My thoughts exactly. I am also looking for MFP friends to motivate me! Sent you a request!
  • giptsie
    giptsie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me--I've become addicted to this site (ugh!) so I am on here all the time and enjoy supporting others! Good luck on your goals!:flowerforyou:

Me, too! Anyone who reads this and is looking for more friends, feel free to add me. The more support, the better!
  • oddree80
    oddree80 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want! :flowerforyou:
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Request sent - the more friends the better:smile:
  • Poohsta0
    Poohsta0 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome, add me if you like. I like having active,commenting people around!
  • wendyt77
    wendyt77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • newlife888
    newlife888 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I am happy to help motivate :)
  • mstemen
    mstemen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm sending a friend request now. Anyone can feel free to add me as well. The more the merrier!
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    sent you a request....as I'm a bit addicted to MFP & the support keeps me going!
  • ARMom8251
    Options
    Having good friends to support you really does help your chances of being able to do this better. I know I have had and continue to have an amazing awesome group of friends on here that pull me through the hard times and cheer me on in my victories. I could not have done it without any of them. I have been on here for a little over a year and in that time I have lost 50 pounds with hard work and their help. I wish you the best of luck. I am not a perfect friend by any means but I try my best to give support and motivation and cheers where I can. Please feel free to add me if you like and again GOOD LUCK!!!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Feel free to Add me! I'm going to be on here a while! :flowerforyou: