Hitting a plateau, I need some MFP friends!

Options
Hi guys!

I've read so many success stories that thank their MFP friends for all of the encouragement; and without them they wouldn't have hit their goals as quickly. I would like more a the social network that MFP has offered to others. I only have a few MFP friends and they aren't as serious about daily log-ins as I am. I've weighed the same for the past two weeks and I want to get back on track!

Thanks in advance!

Add me, my username is: atstory

Replies

• NicolaNash
    Options
    I am fanatical about logging in every day and try to plan days in advance where possible. I travel a lot with work so often have time on my hands so frequently log in, so happy to help if I can!

Re your plateau, are you accurately measuring and recording absolutely everything? Do you need to reassess your daily calories now that you are lighter than when you first started? And for comparison are you only weighing once a week, on the same dat at approximately the same time?
  • atstory
    atstory Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have recently reduced my calories to adjust for pounds lost. I also have calories left at the end of each day. With that said, I still eat plenty. My daily calorie goal is around 1950, and I go to the gym almost every evening and burn between 400-600 calories. I usually eat around 2000 calories a day. I'm satisfied hunger-wise and should be losing weight. My BMR is around 2450 cal/day.

I weight in the morning on Thursday each week. Maybe plateaus just happen occasionally? I'm not giving up! Feel free to critique, I'm open to change.

Thanks for the reply!

11356597.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • jna1957
    Options
    count me in mate!
  • sunnykm
    Options
    Same thing with me, I seem to be stuck on 156-158 for awhile. I need to be 140. Any help will be greatly appreciated! I do need more friends too.:smile: