gazz777 - the gazz is back !!!

Options
Hi yall (oh boy).

Gary here in Australia. My Fitness Pals know me as gazz777.

I deleted a lot of good friends and in my most regretful moment last week I deleted my account.

Battling Deep Depression, I have turned back towards my Creator Who started a great work last year. Now, to complete it !!!

50 weeks on, I did the silly thing and looked at how far I HAVEN'T come, instead of how far I HAVE COME....

How far ?

I lost over 30kg (66lb) last year. Exactly how much I dont know as I did not accurately track.

I was successful in weight loss and happy to share how I got there.

Now to tackle other things on my way to perfect health (yes, I believe whole-heartedly it is possible).

If you wish to FR me, I will accept, but write on my profile after being accepted so I have record of where you're coming from.

I will not provide one on one support unless you regularly PM (message) with me.

These steps are done in efficiency (they end up in my emails).

A message in the FR aren't kept (unless MFP includes it in the emails now).

MY name is Gary (gazz777au), I am a successful loser, and I got fit4little (it cost me very little money !) and I can help you reach your goals !

My strengths - I am a great problem solver, motivator, I learn from my mistakes - I LOVE to encourage people to reach their goals, full potential and to love themself, such that they can love others.

Have kids ? Want to be around for them ? That is my motivation !

Got excuses ?

Look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZuKF3dxCY

Now, I am off to the gym ... my excuses mean zip !

See ya !

Gazz

Replies

• frugalmomsrock
    Options
    Just seconds ago, I realized you deactivated. I was just pedaling and realized I hadn't seen an inspirational post from you lately, so I came on and looked for you. Shockingly enough, I then posted this, which Donnie Wahlberg tweeted today:

"A step back does not mean you're not making progress! Sometimes a step back can show you just how far you've come! Do not give up on you!"

I just got over taking a step back myself...
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Hi yall (oh boy).

Gary here in Australia. My Fitness Pals know me as gazz777.

I deleted a lot of good friends and in my most regretful moment last week I deleted my account.

Battling Deep Depression, I have turned back towards my Creator Who started a great work last year. Now, to complete it !!!

50 weeks on, I did the silly thing and looked at how far I HAVEN'T come, instead of how far I HAVE COME....

How far ?

I lost over 30kg (66lb) last year. Exactly how much I dont know as I did not accurately track.

I was successful in weight loss and happy to share how I got there.

Now to tackle other things on my way to perfect health (yes, I believe whole-heartedly it is possible).

If you wish to FR me, I will accept, but write on my profile after being accepted so I have record of where you're coming from.

I will not provide one on one support unless you regularly PM (message) with me.

These steps are done in efficiency (they end up in my emails).

A message in the FR aren't kept (unless MFP includes it in the emails now).

MY name is Gary (gazz777au), I am a successful loser, and I got fit4little (it cost me very little money !) and I can help you reach your goals !

My strengths - I am a great problem solver, motivator, I learn from my mistakes - I LOVE to encourage people to reach their goals, full potential and to love themself, such that they can love others.

Have kids ? Want to be around for them ? That is my motivation !

Got excuses ?

Look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZuKF3dxCY

Now, I am off to the gym ... my excuses mean zip !

See ya !

Gazz

If it makes you feel better, my goal is what you've currently accomplished. :smile:
  • gazz777au
    gazz777au Posts: 157 Member
    Options

If it makes you feel better, my goal is what you've currently accomplished. :smile:

That's why I'm back !
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    welcome back Gazz - lucky I could stalk you down on facebook :-) :laugh:
  • walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    3rd time lucky ? NO !!!

It is not luck, just raw willpower !

Yes, gazz is back again with the name walkingforward now !

Let's get it done !

Gary