NSV!

Options
Well, I started out today a little sad because I used somebody else's scale this morning and it looked like I was up by 5 lbs. I put it out of my mind...brushed it off on the fact that it was a seriously old scale...

...and then later on in the day, somebody I haven't seen in three weeks said my face looked thinner!

Woohoo! Take that, stupid scale! :)

Replies

• Scorpiotwinkle
    Options
    It's great when that happens isn't it! I steer clear away from scales - every day is a NSV!
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Stupid Scale! :grumble:

What a great feeling when someone says that to you!! :flowerforyou:

Ps - what's NSV mean?
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    nice mate!!! yeah I jumped on a Dr's scale a few months back all cocky LOL - and it was horror - but luckily the scale just seemed to be out of whack - so been steadily going down - so all good here - I'm sure you will be fine - just keep up the good work and your scales will not matter too much :happy:
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options

Ps - what's NSV mean?

NSV = Non Scale Victory

And congrats girl, there is no better feeling than getting a compliment when you're feeling down!
  • FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    Options

Ps - what's NSV mean?

NSV = Non Scale Victory

And congrats girl, there is no better feeling than getting a compliment when you're feeling down!

Thanks! LOL - Love your ticker picture!
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options

Ps - what's NSV mean?

NSV = Non Scale Victory

Thank you! :smile:
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Someone I saw *yesterday* said today I looked "skinny". :drinker:
  • MoLove2025
    MoLove2025 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    i bought a new scale yesterday b/c i suspected my old one to be way off....the new one read a number 12 lbs more than what i thought. It hurt my ego for a second then i remembered......im not in a race.....and the scale is isnt the only way for me to know ive lost weight.....thank GOD for measurements.....they tell the truth with little to no error.