hi im laura :)

Options
Hi guys im laura! IM from ireland. just kind of getting the hang of this now, I have 20llbs to loose in 2 mths im heading off to work on a cruise ship in the show. im working out 6 times a week still dont see much of a difference! my weakness is cheese. i melt it on to everything, im tring to eat health because when i go to the ship it will be all buffet style so i would like to be in good habbits!! please feel free to add me(i dont know how to add anyone :0 ) hope everyone is going great good luck xxx

Replies

• Nianthis
    Nianthis Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura! Good luck to you on your weightloss goals! I also have about 20lbs to lose. I recently gave birth to twin boys (they are 2mos now), and want to pick up where I left off before I became pregant. I have already lost what I gained in my pregancy, which is awesome!

Best of luck to you!

Cyn
  • ctsmith
    ctsmith Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hiya good luck Laura hope you make your goal! It's hard when you love something like cheese! Have you tried Cathedral city lighter - it's very nice!!!
  • Singsince2
    Options
    Hi Laura! I am pretty new too. But I have noticed that this really helps keep me motivated! I have about 30 pounds to lose. I am a musician and I think I need to lose weight to get better gigs and to feel better about myself overall. Good luck to you!!!

Michele