Anyone care to be a motivational friend?

Options
Hey, I'm Kat, I'm fairly new here and have decided to take this weight-loss thing seriously (finally!). I'm kind of using it to help me bounce back from an illness (sedentary lifestyle + meds that make you hungry) and get myself back to feeling good again.

All help appreciated, it'd be great to meet you all.

x

Replies

• amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    add me if you'd like.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends!
  • girlybones
    Options
    i'm always lookign for new ways to eat healthy. you can add me if you'd like.
  • mmhammer
    Options
    Hi Kat. I've been on here a few months but haven't really felt the need to be int eh community until now.... Would love more support.
  • kkjay
    kkjay Posts: 62
    Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new as well. Since I started Ive been taking this seriously and I want to be healthy for once! Friends are great motivators, feel free to add me. =)
  • emyback68
    Options
    Sure! I have been logging on every day for close to a year now. Feel free to add me!
  • jtheroux89
    jtheroux89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new as well! I'm always looking for new friends and motivators :) Add me if you'd like!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well. I started about a month ago and have learned that the support I get from MFP is really helpful and motivating!
  • moopachoo
    moopachoo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :D It's always nice having another person who has your back on your feed. :) Best of luck!
  • mindysreadyforchange
    Options
    you can add me!!! I am always looking for friends!
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I think we all need motivation.
  • RandomMiranda
    Options
    I've been on for a few weeks and would like to start adding the social component for more motivation. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • shenhannigans
    Options
    I've been on here just over a month, and I'm just feeling comfortable enough with myself to add people. Feel free to add me.
  • msjessae
    Options
    Add me up :D
  • LakeviewHOTmomma
    Options
    I've been here for month now and I love it. Add me to your support group. The more the better. It really helps to keep me on track. Good Luck!! :happy:
  • hugthefish
    Options
    Buddies are good. You can add me!
  • lissamok
    Options
    Sent you a request! I am not always on time, but I am always here to cheer you on. It's easier when you have your own team of cheerleaders to motivate you and a good sympathetic ear when you are too hard on yourself.
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    I'm always here for a new friend
  • Corina72
    Options
    you can add me too. I am very focused, I started a month ago and it took me a while to be committed.
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. The more the merrier!!!