In Need Of A Coach For a Weight Loss Challenge!!!!

Options
Hi! I joined into a weight loss challenge. It starts 3/1. I have 2 other girls on my team as well. In order to join in though we also need a coach. The coaches job would be to help motivate us, give us meal ideas, maybe even a weekly workout. Just help keep us going and keep us on track. The coach does not count into the points or totals. Here is the link to the challenge if you want more info. Hoping to find someone willing to help! =)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Journeyingascrystal/view/biggest-loser-challenge-to-start-march-1-211306

Thank you in advance!!!

Replies

• SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the toning challenge. I'll help you guys out with motivation and ideas so long as I'm not part of the team since I'm almost at my goal. I'm not an expert but I have lost over 30 pounds and I'm up for helping you if you still need a coach!

Sophie x
  • Mmissy104
    Options
    Awesome!!! Ya your weight is not counted into the totals. You would just be there for help and motivation, workout ideas, and that kind of stuff =) I sent you a friend request and the names of the other two girls =) Again thank you!!!
  • tabysmock
    tabysmock Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Sophie, Thank you for being the coach on our team!