No Excuses Challenge

Options
Hey there, I am starting a new challenge for myself. It is called the no excuses challenge. It means that whenever I really don't want to do something I have to tell myself that there really are no excuse. My plan is for this to help me eat better workout more. Help me lose weight, but also get my life a little more organized and stress free.

Who is in?

Replies

• Selin4
    Selin4 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am totally in!!!! i need to stop making excuses especially as i have logged in for 20 days now and stayed the same!!!!

i need some sort of challenege to focus on each week or something?
  • iwannablean
    iwannablean Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Am totally inn! Especially since you stole words from my head when you said "My plan is for this to help me eat better workout more. Help me lose weight, but also get my life a little more organized and stress free." :) So, how are we gonna help each other here?
  • Jodi827
    Options
    I'm so in. I got up at 4:00 again to exercise so I know I'm motivated -- just have to keep it up!
  • astaples92
    astaples92 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great! This is wonderful to know that I am not the only one in need of this.

So we are going to start out small, with a few "have to do" tasks first. Then each new week we add on one or two things we "have to do." My goal with this is, if there are a few things we have to do and we keep it in our heads that there is no reason why we can't fit it into our schedules. Then eventually it will be stuck in our heads forever. Running into other places of our lives as well. Ex. There is no reason I can't sit down and work on this business plan for an hour.

So the first couple of tasks:
    1. Never leave your house without a water bottle. (when people have water they drink a lot more and are less likely to drink anything else)
    2. Do 10-15 minutes of wall sits every morning. ( this gives out a good burst of energy in the morning as well as strengthens core and legs)
    3. Watch how much you eat. ( I believe a healthy diet is the way to go, but when i see ice cream i eat it. There is nothing wrong with that, just keep in mind how much you are eating.)

Okay I think these are great small tasks, this doesn't mean stop everything else we are doing, but I believe these will start to get us in the mind set of being aware. Aware of how we are spending our time and aware of how we are treating our bodies.

If anyone else has ideas let me know I am in this to better myself as much as the rest of us. :)

hope to hear from you all soon :)
  • astaples92
    astaples92 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    How is it going? are you all able to do these little tasks no matter what?