What's for dinner?

Options

Replies

• tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Chicken pesto pasta with grape tomatoes for the boys (no chicken for my pescatarian son), and I'll have mine on top of spaghetti squash. :)
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Marinated chicken breast w/ a salad or brown rice & veggie
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Grilled Chicken with Spinach and Melted Mozzarella and salad for dinner
  • debbieplus3
    Options
    Husband home late tonight, so homemade chilli that out of the freezer and rice. Perfect for when its cold like this :o)
  • macylane4
    Options
    Pork Chops & Mushrooms in the crockpot...LOVE my crockpot!!

What do you put in this? I like using the crock pot, but am not a very creative cook!!!
  • Brandilynnrose
    Options
    Stewed chicken breast tacos (in corn tortillas with low fat sour cream, tomatoes, lettuce, and low fat cheese)
    Black beans
    Pico de gallo

Yummy. onions, and peppers. I'll shred it about an hour before dinner and then keep it on warm until dinner is served. So yummy!
  • princessmikayla5
    princessmikayla5 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Tuna steaks, green beans, and fiance wants baked potatoes. I was going to eat half a potato with zero-calorie butter spray and some cheese sprinkled on top. That should keep me under my calories.
  • jpalimpsest
    Options
    mussels in a white wine and garlic sauce over linguine
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    mussels in a white wine and garlic sauce over linguine

^ Yummmm
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    chipotle :) i havent had it in a while, and luckily, the things i like the most are the healthiest items.
    my dinner: a burrito bowl with brown rice, chicken, duoble fajita veggies, tomato salsa, and lettuce. (no cheese, sour cream, beans or guac for me). yum!
    :tongue:
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Quesidilla's
  • GetFitNowKrystal
    GetFitNowKrystal Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Stir fry tonight
  • dizzyblondegirlie
    Options
    Spicy Turkey kebabs and cous cous. Just had it an it was yummy!!!

I made it all from scratch and as I had lots of cals left today, I HAD 2 KEBABS!

so, 2 kebabs and cous cous with beg and pine nuts in it came to a total of 533 cals. Plenty left for him when he gets in from work and leftovers for tomorrow. Yay! x
  • dizzyblondegirlie
    Options
    * veg *
  • dizzyblondegirlie
    Options
    Probably one of my favourite meals ever! enjoy x
  • allysonb80
    allysonb80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Salmon with lemon maple glaze, brown rice and steamed broccoli.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Enchiladas, salad, rice / quinoa?
  • grumpy2day
    Options
    Flounder oven fried with parmesean panko, steamed brocoli and oven roasted red potato
  • Thechiplover
    Options
    I am having stovies
  • mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    Options
    No clue yet....my daughter's orchestra is performing in a concert tonight with Mark Wood from the Trans Siberian Orchestra. My MIL is taking the other 3 kids early, so it's only going to be the 3 of us for dinner. I think we might go out to eat. Everybody's meas sound super good though!