I need a coach

Options
I need someone who will check in with me daily or every other day. Someone to PUSH me. To get my booty up out of this chair and working out. I can't seem to do it alone. I NEED you to be TOUGH. To be PERSISTENT. To say things I may not like but are TRUTHFUL.
Is there anyone that can do this for me?

My stats:
CW: 303
GW: 280
UGW: 200
Height: 5'9

Replies

• mcbrittlynn
    Options
    bump
  • fallonlaree
    Options
    Idk if I would make a good coach, but I'd love to be a cheerleader for you! haha It seems we have similar stories and I definitely want to see you succeed!!! don't hesitate to reach out to me!!! I'm on some crazy routines right now if you want to trade some exercise plans and we could even do a nightly chat sesh to go over what we did that day. It would help keep us both accountable and hopefully help us push each other?!
  • mcbrittlynn
    Options
    Idk if I would make a good coach, but I'd love to be a cheerleader for you! haha It seems we have similar stories and I definitely want to see you succeed!!! don't hesitate to reach out to me!!! I'm on some crazy routines right now if you want to trade some exercise plans and we could even do a nightly chat sesh to go over what we did that day. It would help keep us both accountable and hopefully help us push each other?!

Sounds like a plan! I will take any support I can get. I've been a bump on a log the past few days.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I am a motivational and Beachbody coach so please feel free to add me!
  • helloiamcarrie
    helloiamcarrie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of some group motivation as well if you've got room for one more!

I know all of the things I SHOULD do, but sometimes I just need some help telling myself to do it.

I just joined a day or two ago, so I haven't had time to fill out my profile, but basically, I've lost weight and gained weight over the last few years. Recently, I got a job that has me sitting down a lot so I've gained weight again. I've tried losing weight on my own, which hasn't worked this time round, so I'm ready to try some group/community support. *fingers crossed*
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You just need an accountability partner or a few of them. I will glad be an accountability partner. Send me a friend request.
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much the same person as you - I say we motivate each other!

Friends? :)
  • prettypoodle2
    Options
    i need some help staying with as well..... I have never been this heavy in my entire life! have to make a change :( . I need to invest in a dvd player so that I can work out at home.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Be your own coach...answer to you. after all...you have to live with you at all times
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I love being a motivator for others - and I need some motivation too! Send me a friend request if you want :)