What are YOUR weekend plans?

Options
SinIsIn
SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
Anything exciting?

I will be doing my first half marathon on Sunday!
Other than that I will be on my couch watching past episodes of The Big Bang Theory! :bigsmile:

Replies

• thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    good luck on your half mara and big bang kicks *kitten*. me i will be hanging out with the family.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Son's 17 year old birthday on Sunday so celebrating that. (HOW did I get THAT old?!?!?) Husband in a class most of the weekend so I'll be on my couch with either a good book or catching up on DVR'd things tonight, working out tomorrow morning and girls night out Saturday night. Other than that it's chores, chores, chores.

Good luck on the half marathon and I love, love, love Big Bang theory!!
  • SinIsIn
    Options
    Son's 17 year old birthday on Sunday so celebrating that. (HOW did I get THAT old?!?!?) Husband in a class most of the weekend so I'll be on my couch with either a good book or catching up on DVR'd things tonight, working out tomorrow morning and girls night out Saturday night. Other than that it's chores, chores, chores.

Good luck on the half marathon and I love, love, love Big Bang theory!!

Thank you! Your weekend sounds busy! And you are SO not old!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    < --- I'm hanging out with this guy....
  • MysticLiz
    MysticLiz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    install a door at my house, spade my cat and change the oil on my car, lol, seriously that's my to do list, hopefully squeeze in a movie w/the family
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Working tomorrow, then just hanging out, packing, and working out for the rest of the weekend. We're moving at the start of March, so plenty to do!
  • SinIsIn
    Options
    install a door at my house, spade my cat and change the oil on my car, lol, seriously that's my to do list, hopefully squeeze in a movie w/the family

Ouch.. poor kitty! LOL
  • SinIsIn
    Options
    < --- I'm hanging out with this guy....

Woooo!
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    work :-(
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    yahoo oil change on the car and wash then it's off to the Aunties for birthday dinner, got to be careful here, and then end the night with a card party, well should i say cards and beer, ya got to be careful here too. Hope you are all gong to have a great weekend!
  • tgianino
    tgianino Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I live in the Tampa area, so tomorrow we're going to the Columbia Restaurant and then watch the Gasparilla Night Parade. Sunday will be a day of cleaning and mowing!

16797228.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    What's up with the photos here? Are ya'll seeing them "blocked" like I am? Anyhooooooooo.........

Am going to our local Playhouse to see a production of Amadeus with my "friend-in-law" (my x's dad........we're very close :)

Then tomorrow, I'm singing with Park Avenue for a belated Valentine's Day dance ( Pk Ave is a local 6-piece group that does the old dance songs ..... lots of fun!) After that, heading up the North Shore of Lake Superior to Gooseberry Falls, where they're going to have a candle-light walk on the trails in the evening (should be OH SO COOL!) with a few other gals. Heading to my sister's a few miles up the road after that to hot-tub (outdoors........in about 15 degrees.............awesome!!) A few adult beverages will be had by all, I'm sure. Stay the night at her house, then head home on Sunday.

a DAY OFF on Monday! God bless those dead presidents :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Well it's supposed to rain heavily for the next two days, but my plans are indoors.... Drain hot water heater, steam clean carpets, grocery shopping, butcher chicken, vacuum freeze that chicken... Probably squeeze in some Skyrim.

Good times.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    in 18 hours i will be in Cuba :happy:
  • tannjam
    tannjam Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    We are taking out the skiff, and doing some snorekling and hanging out with friends on the sand bar!!!!!
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    There's a massive pile of laundry with my name alllll over it! Other than that I'll be in the kitchen testing new flavors of cheesecakes for my new side business baby I'm working on!
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    We are taking out the skiff, and doing some snorekling and hanging out with friends on the sand bar!!!!!

Soooo jealous that you LIVE where the water looks like that! How amazing!
  • sallunia
    sallunia Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bazinga! love big bang theory!
  • vegasaims
    Options
    Getting the car serviced, laundry, and catching up on some reading. I'm thankful it is a 3-day weekend.
  • scicco
    scicco Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Work
    celebrate in-laws 50th anniversary, lots of food gotta watch out there
    work
    work
    spend whatever time I can with my hunny in the hot tub