What are YOUR weekend plans?

Options

Replies

• allysonb80
    allysonb80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Painting tonight while the kidlets are with their dad. Sleeping in tomorrow cuz it is RARE. Then picking the kids up for a birthday party in the afternoon. (Gotta remember the excedrin) Sunday... I don't know yet. Probably cleaning, laundry and then cleaning again after the kids are in bed.
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Long weekend for me. Yipee! I'll be painting my room :happy:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    All three of my girls will be over at the house tonight. I'll be avoiding them, since the whole purpose is that the hairdresser will be there, too. Too much estrogen.

Tomorrow I'm having a BBQ for my youngest and some of her friends.

Sunday is soccer.

Same-o same-o
  • bellavie23
    bellavie23 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Well have 3 kids, in the process of divorce, so my weekend will be spent like the last, trying to figure out where I want to move me and the kids and getting situated for this new chapter in life, also going to go celebrate my dad's 60th birthday with him, he is quite depressed about it lol!
  • dizzyblondegirlie
    Options
    Going to a friend's house for the night and going out for a curry! x
  • Mmissy104
    Options
    My hubby and I are taking our three kids (ages 5,3 and 2) to the aquarium in San Francisco! =)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Long weekend for me too! I love living in Alberta, where they give you a stat to hang out with your family. I'm going to a house warming party tonight (booze), tomorrow I'm going to the gym, register my son for football, go to a wine tasting event (booze), and then off to my friend's house for booze and appies. Sunday is going to be dying and house cleaning, Monday I pick up my child from his grandparent's house and find something to do.
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Skiing with the family tomorrow, church and relax day on Sunday, fun day with the kids on Monday since no school - bowling, haircuts, maybe roller skating or going to the park if the weather's nice?
  • Floridaboiler
    Floridaboiler Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    my plans are working tonight,
    Hopefully finishing in time to go to my son's flag football game.
    after that I am not sure.

Possibly some yardwork,
    Finish the book I am currently reading.
    hopefully watch my calorie intake.
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hiking with my hubby, dinner that night at Texas Roadhouse (Shrimp? suggestions for on plan taken!), nor sure what else, but want some family time!:heart:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Grocery shopping tonight, then off to make Caborita's and play the wii with my BFF and her BF.Tomorrow, working out in the am, cleaning out my car and paiting my kitchen with my bf!
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm spending my entire weekend touring the best homes the builders in the area have to offer. Past years have had homes ranging from 900 square foot town house to a 15,000 square foot house.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I am heading down to the States for some shopping at Bellis Fair Mall on Saturday then having lunch on Sunday with my oldest niece. Plus have cleaning and laundry to do as well.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Anything exciting?

I will be doing my first half marathon on Sunday!
    Other than that I will be on my couch watching past episodes of The Big Bang Theory! :bigsmile:

I'm doing my second half marathon on Sunday! Good luck to you :)
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I will be praying to the gods of self control, as on Saturday, I have not one, but TWO rehearsal dinner's to go to. The first one is the one I"m worried about, because there will be nothing be delicious, creamy, and potato-y indian food goodness. Although the second dinner with be fancy-shmancy and decadent (to say the least) I think choosing healthy options at the right serving size will be really easy.

I hope I'll be disciplined enough to workout. :)
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Thriftstore shopping with my girlfriends in St. Augustine, Fla!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    It is a long weekend since Monday is a holiday....so I am going to make the most of it!

I have plans to see a movie with some friends (The Woman in Black? Hopefully it is good....), and then dinner with my mom on Monday for Family Day!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I get to hang out with one of my oldest (not in years, haha) and best MFP friends Jttaylor99. We've been good friends for many months 'here' but this is the first time meeting. I'm anticipating a great weekend!! :drinker:
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Going back home to Wisconsin to visit fam & going to my first Badger basketball game with my cousins :drinker: ON WISCONSIN!! :happy:
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Spending time with my family...playing with our son....cleaning (ie---Throwing out the clutter!!)...working out...pretty much the same things every weekend