Is my tummy okay?

Options
I know the ideal body is to have a flat tummy and all that but I never seemed to have the time or energy to tone up. Here are some of my holiday pics from last year where I was at my lowest weight 9st 7 (133lbs) but I still have a little tummy, do you think it looks okay? Please be honest.

amttab.jpg

Seriously please be honest I want some constructive feedback. Thanks guys :)

Replies

• Alison_84
    Options
    I would be thrilled if my stomach looked like yours. you look great!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,723 Member
    Options
    Question should be to yourself. Doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    From my perspective, it looks amazing. I'm with ninerbuff, though, in that the only thing that really matters is what you think.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a tummy like that, I think you look great and your waist is so small! You look wonderful! But I agree it's more important how you feel about yourself. :-)
  • ccsick
    ccsick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'd tell you the same as everybody else, but you want honesty. I think it looks just fine. Mine has never been flat completely.
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    you're very pretty! =)
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    in a suit like that no one is going to be looking at your tummy! :glasses:

seriously, i don't see defined abs, but i don't see a tummy either. you have a nice curvy shape without the "muffin top" look. i think it looks fine. it all depends on what look you're after... do you want tone and super fit, or do you just want to be comfortable in your own skin?
  • suncat_at
    suncat_at Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look perfect! :)
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    what tummy :huh: I dont see no stinking tummy!!

you look perfect :wink:

edited to add...you need to work on your self-confidence not your body :flowerforyou:
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, but no amount of strangers on an internet forum are going to make you feel truly good about your hard work.

If you want a more sleek tummy area, work on reducing overall body fat.

If you want to feel good about yourself, seek ways to improve your confidence.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    it might be your choice in bikini. It looks like fine china. Might I suggest something metallic, like silver or sequins. That would offset anything you might be thinking about teacups.
  • Kayla165
    Kayla165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I would be stoked to have a flat tummy like yours.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Would say it looks good..but as mentioned what would you want it to look like otherwise?
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous :) I'm jealous
  • scthomas01
    scthomas01 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i would give my right arm for my stomach to be that flat!!! lol!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Looks good to me honey!! NICE!
  • fuzz_pawz
    Options
    I'm sorry, I was looking for someone with a tummy here, but all I found was a perfect-bodied woman....Hmmm.

Seriously, girl, you look great....trust me, and many others have said it...we'd all give a lot to have that tummy. You're fine, don't stress :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!