frozen custard hot fudge sundae

Options
Anyone have any idea how many calories are in one of these? The frozen custard part is vanilla and about 4 ounces, I believe. There's whipped cream, hot fudge, and chopped pecans in generous, though not excessive quantities relative to the custard. Cherry on top. I know it's got to be more than a McDonald's hot fudge sundae. I'm hoping I have time tonight to work off this indulgence.

Replies

• mandymichel
    Options
    Anyone??
  • indigoblue77
    indigoblue77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ahhh sorry mandy -- just saw ya...can't help ya..but i am curious--let me know if you found out.
  • YMark
    YMark Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping I have time tonight to work off this indulgence.

You're doing it backwards. You do the work and then indulge. LOL. Just giving you a hard time, I have no idea what that concoction would be calorie wise.
  • mandymichel
    Options
    I know, but I did have 300 calories left. I don't think that and my 144 calorie workout is enough to compensate for it, but my muscles can't take much more cardio tonight.
  • mandymichel
    Options
    It sucks because hot fudge sundaes are so variable--anywhere from 300 to 1250 calories, I've seen them.
  • nutandbutter
    Options
    I went to culvers.com and this is what they had for their hot fudge sundae. Probably pretty close but no whipped cream.

http://www.culvers.com/menu/nutrition.aspx?id=499
  • mandymichel
    Options
    Thank you, nutandbutter! Based upon that handy chart, I'm thinking no more than 650 calories from last night's treat. Maybe even as few as 550 because I don't think mine had as many nuts. So I think from now on, I'll put down 650. That put me over but not too much over.