Losing has never felt so frican great!!!

Options
dms24
dms24 Posts: 28 Member
I am down 10 pounds and 1 full pants size in 3 1/2 weeks!!! Amazing. I have been following this website for quite sometime now and I really love it. However, I began a new exercise routine 3 weeks ago called Chalean Extreme. She is awesome and I am a huge Turbo Jam fan so I decided to give it a whirl. I am fitting in pants I haven't fit in since I was in my early 20's, before my kids!! Kudos to all you losers out there :) I am so proud to finally be a part of your club :) Keep working hard and good things will come. It's taken me so long to experience that but it is so true and I am so proud :) Have a great weekend :flowerforyou:

Replies

• StacieLutes
    Options
    YYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY for you!! You've inspired me for today!!!
  • Bluerunningshoes
    Bluerunningshoes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ain't it great?!? Good job!
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    It gets better. Soon your rings will fall off while in the shower or when you go to point out something and it nearly comes off your hand.

It will give you a whole new reason to go shopping.

Congratulations!
  • dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Allright!:happy: Myself I have lost 9lbs as of this am weigh in - below 250!!!:flowerforyou:
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    Awesome job! keep it up!
  • Trinhp2916
    Options
    Good JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!