Looking for friends in their 20s looking to lose 20-30

Options
2»

Replies

• CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, I would like to lose 25-30 pounds. I am a vegetarian. I haven't ever stuck with a diet and now that I'm getting a little older, I don't seem to be maintaining like I used to. Sooo, I am hoping to stick to MFP:smile:
    Feel free to add me!
  • bellavie23
    bellavie23 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am 27 so on the latter end of the 20s, but still in there ;). Ive lost 35 lbs since I had my last son in December, but I still have 33 lbs Id like to lose. Add me if you would like anyone, I am pretty dedicated to the site and can try my best to support you in your way :)
  • kjojo05
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 28 from New York and looking to drop 30lbs. I've already taken off 18 since December so I'm well on my way. Always looking for Support and frienship :smile:
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Im 23. Looking to lose 30 lbs total (lost 20 so far)
  • dansbird
    dansbird Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 28 & would like to lose another 20lbs. Please feel free too add me.
  • sglasberg
    sglasberg Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and looking to lose 25 lbs. I tore my ACL about 1.5 years ago and put on about 20 pounds because of not being able to exercise/being depressed about my ACL. I don't know how to add friends (I've been on here for about a month but haven't figured it all out yet), but please add me!
  • tatiousmarie
    Options
    I'm 21 and looking to lose 40ish lbs actually.
    Though its only a good 10 till I'm in the healthy BMI range.
    Feel free to add me!
  • cnauss
    cnauss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and a mom of one looking to lose between 25 and 30 lbs!!
  • smileefayses
    Options
    I'm 21 looking to lose 25 ish lbs. Feel free to add me! =D
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    23, just graduated and looking to lose 25-30 more lbs!!! I've added a number of you, anyone can feel free to as long as you log daily !! :)