The beginning of my success, 30 Day Shred results

Options
I'm not at my goal yet but I finished the 30 Day Shred. It took me more than 30 days as I got strep a couple weeks in and had to take almost a week off (I have a history of getting pnuemonia right after strep when I don't let myself rest enough) but I did the workout 30 exhausting times!

In total I lost six pounds, 2+ inches on my waist and 1.5+ inches on my hips (I say + because I didn't start measuring until I'd already done it for a couple weeks and I'm pretty sure I'd lost some before that).

BeforeAfter1.jpg

BeforeAfter2.jpg

I started at 157 pounds and am 151 in the second picture. Not a huge, life changing oh my god you're totally ripped change, but I think I see some difference and I'm proud of it! :) Now stay tuned for ripped in 30 results!

Replies

• ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    you look great! can def see the changes =)
  • lovinlulu
    lovinlulu Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You had great results! Looking good :)
  • AnnaCVeach
    AnnaCVeach Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am actually seriously contemplating getting 30DS but am terrified that I a)won't stick to it for all 30 days or b)it won't work for me. But I think I'm going to go ahead and push the order button and get it. If anything I'll lose some inches as well. I'm glad it worked for you.
  • kreat
    kreat Posts: 136
    Options
    I can see a really awesome change. You have done a great job!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • frillypantz
    Options
    Oooooooh! Your results are fab! I'm so exited now... I'm on day 4 (just past the worst) Cant wait to see myself at the end of it!
  • monbeaucher
    monbeaucher Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!
    Oooooooh! Your results are fab! I'm so exited now... I'm on day 4 (just past the worst) Cant wait to see myself at the end of it!

I completely agree..... I'm on day 4 too!
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Awesome!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • Angelap1121
    Options
    You should get the shred! It is awesome and if you need support to finish, feel free to add me as a friend. Don't forget it is ok to cuss at Jillian.
  • birdieintx
    Options
    Thanks y'all! And to everyone just starting, don't forget to take pictures. I felt like I hadn't really changed all that much when I looked in the mirror but when I see the side by side comparison I can see what others see. It keeps you motivated!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!