Holy Pedometer!

Options
wriglucy
wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
So..I wore a pedometer to work today..just because I was curious, and I just got done with Spring Break, and was sick, and think I gained some. But....I walked 8000 steps today! Just in my normal teaching job..I was pretty excited, because I know you're supposed to walk about 10,000...so, I'm close just at work. Kind of makes me more enthused to work out and see the pounds coming off!

Replies

• wriglucy
    Options
    So..I wore a pedometer to work today..just because I was curious, and I just got done with Spring Break, and was sick, and think I gained some. But....I walked 8000 steps today! Just in my normal teaching job..I was pretty excited, because I know you're supposed to walk about 10,000...so, I'm close just at work. Kind of makes me more enthused to work out and see the pounds coming off!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I miss my pedometer. I had been wearing one for almost 2 years straight and then it died. :cry:
    I'm hunting for another one that isn't too expensive.

8000 steps is awesome and that's only work, WOW. It is so addictive and you'll see how excited you'll get when you get over the 10, 000 steps. Last summer, my highest number was over 19, 000 steps and I felt so good.

Keep on taking those steps girl!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Just 1 mile should take you over 10,000.

I like this one:
    http://www.amazon.com/HJ-105-Digital-Pedometer-Translucent-Purple/dp/B000TCVQTS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_6?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1206997815&sr=8-6

I've been using this kind since 2005 and I'm at 16.6 million steps.
  • wriglucy
    Options
    That one looks cool! Just ordered it!! Thanks!